Page 17 of 122 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117 ... LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maridadi View Post
    Spotting a golem and a troll (who kinda sorta looks like an adorable shrek), there will probably be a considerable slaying
    Yup. Which is why I also got out all my MH kit. And we know it will NOT be an LB if it is a sort of MH. However, w multiple characters like this, it is likely to be a. Event event rather than a MH event.

Re: drops - my spiders give pretty good drops. I managed to make the max of four, and along w all my other chance droppers and ticket trade droppers, make the gold permit every 2-3 days. It's an accumulation of animals w the chance of a permit. I don't hang around to see who drops what, but they are working great as a team because I am NOT doing 5 permits worth of trades to get the gold one, nor am I making 5 expansion permits from trade tickets for each of the gold explorer permits. I happened to see one exp permit drop today from the spiders and another from the gingerbread dudes (8 total) yesterday. I don't know if that is helpful or not, hopefully helpful. If there is a guaranteed trade ticket dropper or a chance of permit, I am IN.

Can we know what the potential drops are please? Many thanks, S8! : )
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    The 'chance of drops' are given to me with the goals. I haven't got them yet though...

Here's an early sneak peak at our event coming up next week!
    Join us on 2/6 for some feathery fun!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Coming_Soon.png 
Views:	151 
Size:	827.5 KB 
ID:	54525

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I love seeing the Baron in events.

These feathered friends would fit right into Sabina's pink world!

Thanks for posting the pic!

Rhino Keeper
    Love the theme!

May the prizes be as awesome as the graphics! They look sooooo pretty. : D
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Fashion Designer
    This looks like an interesting event. I can’t wait to see how the flamingo flock plays with the Baron. Hopefully, we get to keep some flamingos for our kingdom. They are gorgeous.

Fashion Designer
    Yay! Let's flamingle!!! Looking forward to this one!

Executive Chef
    The reason I hate the Baron so much, is he is in the annoying scrolling game advertisements. I would pay real $ to opt out, like I can on Hulu. I find the ads especially intrusive because I can't log in quickly to collect without having to waste time waiting on the ads.

Love anything pink, but how are flamingoes related to a Castle theme?
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    How are sharks related to a Castle theme ? I do like flamingoes - when our son was learning to talk, he called them fingle mingles. So forever that is what they are to me.

Executive Chef
    Giselle, lolol with your sons' "fingle mingles"! The baby shark had castle-story type clothing. I liked how the wolves were incorporated into the storyline too. Since the flamingoes don't have any clothing, I was idly speculating how they might possibly fit into the Castle/Fantasy theme! I guess 2 of them could form a heart, for valentines day....
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx