Page 3 of 122 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    @SW-which buildings are you pulling out?
    What I can tell you is that players will have access to this storyline from level 24. The rest will be revealed tomorrow!

I actually put out a couple of everything as I have don't have any info on the goal itself. I'm going to add a few cottages tonight too. When the Search for Sabina came out, it was mainly new items and collections. I guess we all wait and find out tomorrow...

Executive Chef
    The house looks like a fixer-upper. It's got missing roofing and cobwebs. So does the fountain. And I'm not sure but the statue looks like it's missing some parts.

Rhino Keeper
    Spiritwind-thank you so much for the maps. I love them. You work so hard for all of us-thank you for everything!
    S8 please remove cap on level

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ethan1brothers View Post
    well if anyone remembers there was a year or two with no updates of any kind ....... and that's how the divide happened with everyone who was there before and during having fully built/leveled kingdoms and everyone else after that who didnt/still dont ... which is when we started playing.... but there are games that were slowed down so players "could catch up" that were never restarted (ie bakery story 2 the second city building game )

So having a slow down might be a bad thing ........

It wasn?t a year or two but only the summer of 2013. Check the Hub and the list of events. The first birthday in Sept 2013 and events became more regular again.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    I just noticed the other night the B13 is open for 13 expansion permits and 45 wisp lanterns. It did not show up for me until I opened B12.
    B13 to B15, and A14 and A15 were the plots that were just on sale at half the price they are now. I was able to get 4 of them. Fortunately I caught the info on the forum as I had to open B12 before they showed.

Wonder how over-the-top expensive those plots will be?
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    @SW-which buildings are you pulling out?
    It seems like something that events always require is farmhouses and ponds. If there is a flower to collect from, it will be a special flower for sale in the market that we can't buy right now. And don't forget not to collect from Ivy's hut.

UPDATE: you will need cottages
    Last edited by robotparade; 09-26-19 at 11:14 AM.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    There is often a timed incentive in the opening...in the Hidden Forest the purchase of the green butterflies was v helpful. Saved huge, huge amounts of time and energy, and make the post-event trades much more frequent. S8 has a chance to redeem themselves after tha shark event. I also hope - please please please - this means a slow down for events - the back to back every two weeks thing has been exposed as gruelling. Many of us need some slack after the shark event which seems many cannot finish, or like me, only w gem and boost combo assistance.

Better to have slack than a break, S8.
    I completely agree. The back to back doesn't give you time to breathe and it leaves you forced not to collect from anything else...that shark challenge was terrible. I had to spend 20$ just to finish in time and definitely never made it to making that shark for 45 or 55 teeth

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    It seems like something that events always require is farmhouses and ponds. If there is a flower to collect from, it will be a special flower for sale in the market that we can't buy right now. And don't forget not to collect from Ivy's hut.
    It's not an event this time, though, it's permanent storyline. But visiting Old Thomas and Ivy, and sometimes also Thurston and Sabina, is still par for the course.

Banned
    Im sorry but that Spider really freaks me out. Monster hunt/ Leaderboard me thinks with the big spidey as the reward?