Page 54 of 122 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

Fashion Designer
    Ooh I wonder if there will be other characters! 😍
    With the Panda event initial preview banner, all we got to see was the Pandas, so it totally looked like MH. Same for this one- and honestly if we have to "finish" a MH for the Ghostly Alicorn, it would just be earning the Individual Prize not placing on LB, so i'd find that to be a pretty relaxed event. 🥰

I agree that it's probably too soon though, buuut we also Just (currently?) have a Faerie Atrium Community event so i'd lean towards....
    choose your side, or aha MH anyway 😂.

I'm really hoping i'll be able to get Red and Blue through normal event play, i've all but given up on Adventure prizes! 😥
    They'd look good with our Volcanos (mine's in storage) or Lava beast, no?

Farm Supplier
    I was thinking the exact same thing stormaurora42! I thought it would perhaps look good with the volcano lol. I?ll have to get the actual prize to see where I will place it, also depending on their drops too. I?m hoping... which will never happen... but would be nice...if they were golden nuggets, eggs, and apple droppers! So many players don?t have gold for some events it would be great if we got gold droppers.

Farm Supplier

I want, I want, I want!!!

OMG These horses are gorgeous! I literally gasped when I saw the splash screen yesterday-they are gorgeous!! Bravo on the artwork S8! I just hope like others have said that whatever event it is, all 3 are attainable for everyone. They are so different and beautiful characters and I will be proud to welcome any (hopefully all!) to my kingdom

Fashion Designer
    I think this will be the rare community monster hunt where you can get past monsters with enough tokens. Here’s hoping for a trade ticket dropper like the Forest Maxotaur; he looks so cool and drops needed items.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    I think this will be the rare community monster hunt where you can get past monsters with enough tokens. Here’s hoping for a trade ticket dropper like the Forest Maxotaur; he looks so cool and drops needed items.
    Oooooo I hope you are right, that would be great!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Moderator Warning: Players are reminded that you are to follow the forum rules. Quite a few posts have been removed. Please be respectful of other posters views and thoughts about what new content is being released.

* Flaming, Trolling, Spamming
    Posts and/or private messages that, in any manner whether directly or indirectly, involve any of the following activities:
    - Creation of undue discontent on the forums.
    - Creation of disturbances in forum threads, such as picking fights, making off topic posts that derail the thread, insulting other posters, etc.
    - Posting non-constructive comments.

Fashion Designer
    If it is a good ol fashion MH... hopefully that means every chop of a dead tree will be a dire boar spawn
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    If it is a good ol fashion MH... hopefully that means every chop of a dead tree will be a dire boar spawn
    This!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    They'd look good with our Volcanos (mine's in storage) or Lava beast, no?
    YES!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    I think this will be the rare community monster hunt where you can get past monsters with enough tokens. Here?s hoping for a trade ticket dropper like the Forest Maxotaur; he looks so cool and drops needed items.
    I think you could be right! It's been a year since the last one like this -- which featured the black widow/baby widow/armored widow spiders. So the timing fits!? Splash screen looks great, Looking forward to it.