Page 115 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1219

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

Rhino Keeper
    Obviously s8 are using their own licence in naming their creatures. Wyvern are smaller cousins of dragons, four limbed, the wings being arms, like bats, which they use for balance when they walk on their hind feet. Also having a barbed,poisonous tail.A la ,the scorched wyvern etc in cs. Cs also has their sea wyvern, and co, which have four little legs, and their wings, thus making them 6 limbed creatures. Like the dragons in cs. Four legs,two wings. Making them also six limbed. Which is a cause of conjecture in fantasy, with some arguing that as most lizards are four limbed, dragons with four legs and wings would be a mutation. So,really, it just comes down to what fantasy you read. My opinion is this is the same as the sea wyvern in our cs realms.I’m tipping a glass sea wyvern, as riverly’s guess at the glass blower seems pretty good to me. But,I could be wrong lol. We’ll find out tomorrow I guess ;-)

Farm Supplier
    I'm looking at the goals over the past few years.. I am leaning toward it being an Event over a Story Book

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by roksta72 View Post
    Obviously s8 are using their own licence in naming their creatures. Wyvern are smaller cousins of dragons, four limbed, the wings being arms, like bats, which they use for balance when they walk on their hind feet. Also having a barbed,poisonous tail.A la ,the scorched wyvern etc in cs. Cs also has their sea wyvern, and co, which have four little legs, and their wings, thus making them 6 limbed creatures. Like the dragons in cs. Four legs,two wings. Making them also six limbed. Which is a cause of conjecture in fantasy, with some arguing that as most lizards are four limbed, dragons with four legs and wings would be a mutation. So,really, it just comes down to what fantasy you read. My opinion is this is the same as the sea wyvern in our cs realms.I’m tipping a glass sea wyvern, as riverly’s guess at the glass blower seems pretty good to me. But,I could be wrong lol. We’ll find out tomorrow I guess ;-)
    Thank you for all this information. At one point I had to Google what a Wyvern was as we also have 1 or more in Fantasy Forest Story and I think something in Dragon Story is also named a Wyvern or something. I think that S8 not being true or faithful to the established lore is probably the least of their problems, though. Lol! I guess it is creative license.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Two new splash screens:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	33B054A6-2D7A-41B9-8C17-162E3B7FA6F0.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	131.7 KB 
ID:	63183

Name:	4CAC7E73-DAF1-4034-8731-31434003BF89.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	130.7 KB 
ID:	63184

Fashion Designer
    Thank you for capturing the splash screens, Giselle! ❤️
    So much appeared at once.

I'm excited for the Wizard Portal level(s), it was such a lovely building to build up & have as a beginner - I wonder if we'll be able to update it all the way to 10 as well? Or, perhaps just the new 6th level, as it already requires the new Onyx building supplies?
    Either way, costs are high so great to give folks who aren't sure what to do next with their MRC more options!

Executive Chef
    LOL, 11:00 am PDT Thursdays, I am ready to screen capture whatever comes up. There were a couple of surprises today!

Rhino Keeper
    New event

Name:	29918C77-3534-4572-84AF-21880ED632FD.jpeg 
Views:	214 
Size:	741.9 KB 
ID:	63356

That's a very David Bowie-esque looking character! Thinking of "Labyrinth."

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chickey73 View Post
    That's a very David Bowie-esque looking character! Thinking of "Labyrinth."
    Do we have any other characters with heterochromia?
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Do we have any other characters with heterochromia?
    Yes, at least one. The groom from the Halloween event- Reiser?
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...