Page 113 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1219

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

Hmm… maybe it isn’t going to be an LB MH… maybe.

Or were the splash screens with the walrus the wrong ones?

Executive Chef
    So going to be a LB MH.
    This is just correcting the Enraged Walrus image in the last splash.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    So going to be a LB MH.
    This is just correcting the Enraged Walrus image in the last splash.
    Ugh, I won't be playing much then. Almost back to back MH are not my idea of fun. The new whelpie is pretty, but it's likely the top prize.

I wonder what the walrus splash screen was all about?
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Ugh, I won't be playing much then. Almost back to back MH are not my idea of fun. The new whelpie is pretty, but it's likely the top prize.

I wonder what the walrus splash screen was all about?
    A mistake?

Rhino Keeper
    Yep, surprise,surprise, it’s a leaderboard. Can’t say I’m happy about it, but I must commend s8 on the gilded dragon in the mrc. Very nice indeed. 50 gold nuggets is a bit steep tho. But, no rush as it doesn’t expire. Now the dilemma. Do I pump up the leaderboard score under the guise of ‘just going for troll tokens’ ? Or try for a mutual tie? Posted a message on my wall for those interested, and will visit their realms to show a fellow LB’er dropped by. The few I visited already are level 50, or thereabouts, but don’t seem like the ‘high’ level 50’s, if you get my drift. Only saw one love shack in the five or six I visited. No massive herds of Ali?s. Does anyone else do that? Visit realms and look for the love shack as an indication of a long time player? I just missed it, tho I did start playing at that time, so you won?t see it in my realm,tho I consider myself a long time player. My one regret of the game.lol. Dunno if I missed it coz it was a Valentine thing, and I was going thru a break up at that time so hated things related to that. Or, just being a newbie, missed it not realising it’s worth. Either or, doesn’t matter now. Got a good supply of dailies,built up over time. Even, thanks to the stingy elves, managed to get a good stock of rainbow Ali’s thru constant trades. A bit of stored energy leaves me in a good position to go for LB top spot if I choose. But I’d rather tie and share it around. Not much interest in this tadpole kelpie tho,I will admit. Hopefully others on my LB read my wall, or the forum. Good luck to those trying for the prize. And fingers crossed all those having connection issues get them sorted.
    Last edited by roksta72; 05-05-22 at 10:04 PM.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Posted in the Bugs forum from HungryGoblin... not sure if you all noticed or not but these 2 crafts were not halved in time in the Exchange when the promotion was on this last week. Take advantage if you can!

Heads up - Windchaser Permits and Marshland Permits will be half timed in the Royal Exchange starting tomorrow through the weekend!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Posted in the Bugs forum from HungryGoblin... not sure if you all noticed or not but these 2 crafts were not halved in time in the Exchange when the promotion was on this last week. Take advantage if you can!

Heads up - Windchaser Permits and Marshland Permits will be half timed in the Royal Exchange starting tomorrow through the weekend!
    How about we speed up the time to get resources to make them first?

I was wondering if you can ask S8 to add a few more splash screen pop ups when logging in. The 10 or 12 we get do not seem adequate. Thxs!
    Last edited by luvinspoon; 05-06-22 at 08:45 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by luvinspoon View Post
    ?.....

I was wondering if you can ask S8 to add a few more splash screen pop ups when logging in. The 10 or 12 we get do not seem adequate. Thxs!
    I hope this is sarcasm. I spend more time waiting for these, than to collect for Community Events when that's the only reason I want to log in. Since we have to wait around/play a bit after collection so it doesn't reset, I am getting to the point of not doing events anymore. IDK why S8 thinks after seeing the same ad pop-up 10,387,436 times, that *even more* will move me to download the games they are advertising. I dislike Property Brothers (actors pretending to be real people in a "reality show"?), I don't want to build or decorate a house, nor do I want to do any kind of "slide to match things". Don't get me started on the numerous slot machine type ones.

Someone there needs to do some research on "alert fatigue." And I am now to the point where if a company thinks I am so stupid that I need to be educated about whatever they are pushing 10,387,436 times before I will get interested, I am refusing as a matter of principle to purchase/download from these places that treat me like some kind of moron. I got it/memorized completely after about a dozen times, thank you.

I do appreciate that it seems this monster hunt, the MH LB and my ranking in it popping up every.single.time. I logged in seems to have slowed down. First log-in of the day, and as I reach event milestones, seems appropriate. Then again, I am not motivated to log in...good aversion therapy of sorts, I guess.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 05-06-22 at 06:52 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I hope this is sarcasm. I spend more time waiting for these, than to collect for Community Events when that's the only reason I want to log in. Since we have to wait around/play a bit after collection so it doesn't reset, I am getting to the point of not doing events anymore. IDK why S8 thinks after seeing the same ad pop-up 10,387,436 times, that *even more* will move me to download the games they are advertising. I dislike Property Brothers (actors pretending to be real people in a "reality show"?), I don't want to build or decorate a house, nor do I want to do any kind of "slide to match things". Don't get me started on the numerous slot machine type ones.

Someone there needs to do some research on "alert fatigue." And I am now to the point where if a company thinks I am so stupid that I need to be educated about whatever they are pushing 10,387,436 times before I will get interested, I am refusing as a matter of principle to purchase/download from these places that treat me like some kind of moron. I got it/memorized completely after about a dozen times, thank you.

I do appreciate that it seems this monster hunt, the MH LB and my ranking in it popping up every.single.time. I logged in seems to have slowed down. First log-in of the day, and as I reach event milestones, seems appropriate. Then again, I am not motivated to log in...good aversion therapy of sorts, I guess.
    yeah 1/4 sarcasm rest just is stating an annoyance

Executive Chef
    Not sure what this storyline is, but the dragon is beautiful.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3FB11319-1153-46F5-8AB9-C4D852DFBA52.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	95.7 KB 
ID:	63151