Page 23 of 122 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

Fashion Designer
    Light-wisp-moth-nets
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Executive Chef
    Like the creatures, but not sure I want a Power Tower in my queendom. A mystical rock or building, yes. Something obviously not a fantasy/castle structure, no
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Like the creatures, but not sure I want a Power Tower in my queendom...
    I was unsure too until I realised it would be the perfect addition to my kingdom’s “airport”.
    (The Industrial Workshop and Flying Machine)

Fashion Designer
    What interesting characters, look forward to learning their story.
    Stay safe neighbors.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    I was unsure too until I realised it would be the perfect addition to my kingdom’s “airport”.
    (The Industrial Workshop and Flying Machine)
    Hmmm u right....I dont have an area like that right now, something to consider, thanks!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    At first glance, I don't really care for bee-people. If this is a monster hunt (please no leader board, I'm begging) then I will play for tokens unless said bee/wasp people have some really good drops. I hope this isn't a community event either. Need a break from those.

Rhino Keeper
    While I like main prizes that drop expansion parts, I have quite a few that drop Trade Tickets and even Expansion Permits every day, and I'm having a serious unbalance.

I would love if the next prize would drop 1-3 Seals of the faun every day, without having to spawn and fight a faun.
    And perhaps an extra Royal Exchange. In spite running constantly doing either the trade for 5 gems (no room for the 1 gem trade), Expansion Permits or Explorers Permits, I always seem on the brink of maxing out on the parts for these.

Just some ideas for making upcoming events really attractive (at least for long time players)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    While I like main prizes that drop expansion parts, I have quite a few that drop Trade Tickets and even Expansion Permits every day, and I'm having a serious unbalance.

I would love if the next prize would drop 1-3 Seals of the faun every day, without having to spawn and fight a faun.
    And perhaps an extra Royal Exchange. In spite running constantly doing either the trade for 5 gems (no room for the 1 gem trade), Expansion Permits or Explorers Permits, I always seem on the brink of maxing out on the parts for these.

Just some ideas for making upcoming events really attractive (at least for long time players)
    Yes, I would love more items that dropped Seal of the Faun. Hard to remember that at one time I was maxed on them, now I am always under 5, except occasionally after a WW.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    Yes, I would love more items that dropped Seal of the Faun. Hard to remember that at one time I was maxed on them, now I am always under 5, except occasionally after a WW.
    Am always maxed on seal of the faun as I have 4 butterflies and the two cat siblings. FANTASTIC purchases. Would love love love separate buildings for trading and for crafting permits.
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Banned
    Samurai Bunnies !!!!! ohh yeah get to work on my Inner Ninja