Page 116 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1219

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

Quote Originally Posted by chickey73 View Post
    That's a very David Bowie-esque looking character! Thinking of "Labyrinth."
    I thought the same thing!!! The Goblin King!

Quote Originally Posted by kat_the_first View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chickey73 View Post
    That's a very David Bowie-esque looking character! Thinking of "Labyrinth."
    [moved suggestion post here]

Should we even be excited about this? Should we even be playing it IF we could get in to do so? What's stopping the game from crashing or locking us out again after we spend time and, for some, money, on this unstable ticking timebomb?

After all, weren't we told that "there is no time frame when a fix will be implemented"?
    Last edited by [S8] HungryGoblin; 05-25-22 at 09:03 AM. Reason: moved original/lost context

Executive Chef
    I am thinking of skipping. I am starting to have connection issues, even after cutting my neighbors to fewer than 150. This would have to be an Alicorn equivalent for me to risk the frustration, I think.

Although I would like to have a Jareth. I miss David Bowie's music, this would be a cute reminder I would enjoy seeing on my board. As well as, if this is some sort of Labyrinth-themed event, I would really really like that!
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 05-24-22 at 06:27 AM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Should we even be excited about this? Should we even be playing it IF we could get in to do so? What's stopping the game from crashing or locking us out again after we spend time and, for some, money, on this unstable ticking timebomb?

After all, weren't we told that "there is no time frame when a fix will be implemented"?
    We are actively working to fix this, while we still can't give a time frame please do know we're trying!

Executive Chef
    After taking another look at the new splash screen, I?m thinking salsa. The little guys with the leafy shoes are some kind of sprouts, and the big guy is dressed for dancing. I had a cruise stop a few years ago in Matzalan where we did Salsa and Salsa. First we spent a couple of hours learning how to make several kinds of salsa (including pineapple) while drinking bottomless margaritas. Then we had a salsa dance lesson. Great fun.

Seems to be a tropical fruit theme. I spot pineapple, mango, dragonfruit and something else (papaya?). Their colourings seem to match their fruit too, the pink one's hair buns are very dragonfruit like. The poses make me think that maybe they'll be throwing the fruit

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Please stay on topic. This is not a feedback or suggestion thread, especially about the current issues with accessing the game. All off topic posts will either be moved to the Suggestion forum (where some have already been moved if you're looking for yours) or if non-constructive, then your post has been removed.

Quote Originally Posted by SquireKeladry View Post
    Seems to be a tropical fruit theme. I spot pineapple, mango, dragonfruit and something else (papaya?). Their colourings seem to match their fruit too, the pink one's hair buns are very dragonfruit like. The poses make me think that maybe they'll be throwing the fruit
    Definitely tropical fruits. I would love to get these into my queendom and maybe create a tropical corner, but I'll have to see if I can even get in to play

Fashion Designer
    You remind me of the babe. What babe?
    The babe with the power. What power?
    The power of voodoo
    Who do? Do what?
    Remind me of the babe.

Yes Labyrinth!!! Looking forward to it. Also looks like the event where Megan was one of three little witches, which I think was that challenging event type yet a good prize. Good luck to everyone participating, and may the internet open the gates wide for our devices to navigate the labyrinth and connect to S8 servers!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    You remind me of the babe. What babe?
    The babe with the power. What power?
    The power of voodoo
    Who do? Do what?
    Remind me of the babe.

Yes Labyrinth!!! Looking forward to it. Also looks like the event where Megan was one of three little witches, which I think was that challenging event type yet a good prize. Good luck to everyone participating, and may the internet open the gates wide for our devices to navigate the labyrinth and connect to S8 servers!
    Here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112776
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...