Page 119 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122 LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1219

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

Fashion Designer
    I’ve done all of the Academy story, and the prize for doing Clover Horton is a flower that drops academy scrolls. Then there are academy scrolls in ma few events too. What good are these scrolls now that I have finished that story line?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    I’ve done all of the Academy story, and the prize for doing Clover Horton is a flower that drops academy scrolls. Then there are academy scrolls in ma few events too. What good are these scrolls now that I have finished that story line?
    1) Contemplation
    2) Hording
    3) Inventory clogging
    4) Fun
    5) Stocking (for a very hypothetical new release, but well we are now moving onto the council)
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Once you've unlocked all the current students/professors in the Academy, then there is no more use for them, but they will always be given out as goal rewards (same as crowns) for new players coming into those storylines. I think it's fabulous for them as they won't have to wait as long as we all did to get through the storyline and supplementary citizens added.

New splash screens
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E91D680D-BE52-4C0E-9510-71EBDB635A07.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	126.7 KB 
ID:	63854

Brand new area
    Kingdom name : Castle Loui
    Storm ID : lougal85

Rhino Keeper
    So that would mean no timed event the coming week/two weeks? That would be nice, doing main storyline

Rhino Keeper
    Oh goodness. (hangs head in shame) I'm so far behind,and the desert area looks really interesting........

Executive Chef
    i just expanded to 3 areas with the trade ticket doubling and time cut. i managed to get my usual 85+ expansion permits down to 3. need to stock back up i guess
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by gustafrog View Post
    So that would mean no timed event the coming week/two weeks? That would be nice, doing main storyline
    The majority of the storylines have a timed components for getting to a certain point after 7 days. Definitely check in on Thursday.

Executive Chef
    Yay, just finished the Gnomes so all ready for the new storyline. I hope I don’t have to go through unopened plots to get there - and I hope there is room to bring out my old desert palace, camels, flying carpet, etc.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    The majority of the storylines have a timed components for getting to a certain point after 7 days. Definitely check in on Thursday.
    Haha, i still have years of storyline to work through, open up the island and who knows what else (i stopped reading, its waaayyyyy to depressing to see how much chopping is still to do) so im guessing i wont be able to finish a timed piece anyway! Just working on getting through the hidden forest for now. Sometimes i wish i had not started over castle story 3 times (new device, new castle)