Page 39 of 122 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989 ... LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    <Snip...>
    Some kind of panda MH? Armored spear bear the (oh dear) LB Prize, sumo bear the individual prize ?
    Which leaves bamboo bear as the craft? I think the armored spear bear would fit better with the other MRC crafts (fingers crossed!), but who knows!

On mobile i'll try to upload..
    Attachment 56287
    I'd be curious to see a banner with armored Weapon-holding animals where it's NOT a MH.

Could be a very interesting story. ��
    Can't they do an MH without the LB component? It's been a long time since we had one of those. And we'd just ended an LB at DS

Fashion Designer
    Yup looks like another leaderboard...
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Fashion Designer
    I just earned enough tokens for a MRC last week (Thank you, Beastbane Display! ❤️), so i'm happy to have the chance to craft some Unicorns 😊

But... yes I hope i'm wrong about the LB component, so many really dislike seeing them. ☹️ I feel bad for the collectors who feel forced to compete just because they want a complete item set.

Maybe it's an epic Kung-Fu Training storyline that will force us to choose a path ( nooo only one prize ) and will take us through levelling up our bears 😅

Executive Chef
    I know these storylines are done months in advance, but I really don't want anything that reminds me of China until this pandemic is under control. And probably for a while after, too. Especially if it's a Leaderboard, there is enough fighting going on IRL.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    ... Some kind of panda MH?
    Armoured Spear Bear the (oh dear) LB Prize?
    Sumo Bear the individual prize?
    Which leaves Bamboo Bear as the craft?
    I think the Armoured Spear Bear would fit better with the other MRC crafts (fingers crossed!), but who knows?! ...
    Yep looks like a Monster Hunt Leader Board.
    The Sumo Panda will be the LB prize for 1st and 2nd.
    The Armoured Panda will be crafted in the MRC.
    And the Bamboo Ninja Panda will be the prize awarded for reaching 2300points.
    Guess these go along with our Buninjas.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Yep looks like a Monster Hunt Leader Board.
    The Sumo Panda will be the LB prize for 1st and 2nd.
    The Armoured Panda will be crafted in the MRC.
    And the Bamboo Ninja Panda will be the prize awarded for reaching 2300points.
    Guess these go along with our Buninjas.
    I like this guess 😊 Would be nice to have a chance at Armored Panda!

Nightclub Owner
    I just hope the newest addition to the MRC has better drops than the last few we've gotten. It used to be that new MRC items were immediately on my must-have list for the great drops and I had no issue burning through piles of energy to get the max amount of each. Lately though? I've been skipping out on most of the new items after crafting just one of them.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Can't they do an MH without the LB component? It's been a long time since we had one of those. And we'd just ended an LB at DS
    Agree!

I love the ones where we can choose to craft old LB prizes that we?ve missed out on. I def would like some more trade ticket and EP droppers without the LB. I?ve come in 3rd the last two times I tried to compete.

Executive Chef
    yeah that looks like a LB
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I just hope the newest addition to the MRC has better drops than the last few we've gotten. It used to be that new MRC items were immediately on my must-have list for the great drops and I had no issue burning through piles of energy to get the max amount of each. Lately though? I've been skipping out on most of the new items after crafting just one of them.
    I've been skipping a lot of events lately. When the main prize awards eggs or fur or wheat or some such thing that I am maxed out on, I just
    don't see the point.