Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cleared land unusable

Host(ess)

Cleared land unusable

I cleared an area that is unusable. I can?t place anything on it and pets won?t walk across it. It is in the lower east quadrant of my farm circled by plain wood fencing it has one tree that cannot be cleared. I would attach a photo but every time I try it says that it failed to upload.

Quote Originally Posted by oldmcz View Post
    I cleared an area that is unusable. I can?t place anything on it and pets won?t walk across it. It is in the lower east quadrant of my farm circled by plain wood fencing it has one tree that cannot be cleared. I would attach a photo but every time I try it says that it failed to upload.
    You need to trim the photo before you can upload it.

Merged your new thread to existing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I cant see your photo.

Take a screenshot and trim it. To post it on forum, go to the [Quick Reply] box where you type a new post, click on the [Insert Image] icon, last 3rd icon from the right in the toolbar and select [From Computer] tab. Follow the rest of the instructions to insert the photo.

See How To A Post Photo On The Forum if you need more help on adding a photo to your post.

Host(ess)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AF126654-4EEB-4323-98D5-25DFA0A2FD44.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	249.5 KB 
ID:	53395

Her is the photo of the unusable land . It is encircled in plain brown fencing in the middle of the shot and has one unclearable tree on it. When I contacted storm 8 about it they said I should go to the forum to solve my problem and they closed the querie.

New Resident
    Another player had the same problem. I think the plots are unusable because there are trees that cannot be removed by tools. It must be a bug in the game that Storm 8 has to remove. It takes a lot to expand & discouraging when area is not useable. Would advise players to look when they use the expand option. Do not expand if there is an object pre

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12