Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cleared land unusable

Host(ess)

Cleared land unusable

I cleared an area that is unusable. I can?t place anything on it and pets won?t walk across it. It is in the lower east quadrant of my farm circled by plain wood fencing it has one tree that cannot be cleared. I would attach a photo but every time I try it says that it failed to upload.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by oldmcz View Post
    I cleared an area that is unusable. I can?t place anything on it and pets won?t walk across it. It is in the lower east quadrant of my farm circled by plain wood fencing it has one tree that cannot be cleared. I would attach a photo but every time I try it says that it failed to upload.
    You need to trim the photo before you can upload it.

Merged your new thread to existing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I cant see your photo.

Take a screenshot and trim it. To post it on forum, go to the [Quick Reply] box where you type a new post, click on the [Insert Image] icon, last 3rd icon from the right in the toolbar and select [From Computer] tab. Follow the rest of the instructions to insert the photo.

See How To A Post Photo On The Forum if you need more help on adding a photo to your post.

Host(ess)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AF126654-4EEB-4323-98D5-25DFA0A2FD44.jpeg 
Views:	71 
Size:	249.5 KB 
ID:	53395

Her is the photo of the unusable land . It is encircled in plain brown fencing in the middle of the shot and has one unclearable tree on it. When I contacted storm 8 about it they said I should go to the forum to solve my problem and they closed the querie.

Another player had the same problem. I think the plots are unusable because there are trees that cannot be removed by tools. It must be a bug in the game that Storm 8 has to remove. It takes a lot to expand & discouraging when area is not useable. Would advise players to look when they use the expand option. Do not expand if there is an object pre

Rhino Keeper

Name:	F57877A3-AD82-44B2-9194-23982EB6F077.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	87.8 KB 
ID:	54459
    These plots have been purchased but I can move items to them. Is this how they are supposed to be? I see other players using the same plots. Do I have to wait until a certain level before they come available? If so, I sure wish I’d known that before using up so many parts on them which could have be used on working plots.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Breejan1987 View Post
    These plots have been purchased but I can move items to them. Is this how they are supposed to be? I see other players using the same plots. Do I have to wait until a certain level before they come available? If so, I sure wish I’d known that before using up so many parts on them which could have be used on working plots.
    I have checked my farm (because I have expanded to the same area) and the farms of lower level players who are nowhere near reaching this area, and as nearly as I can tell, those two plots look exactly the same on my farm and on the lower level farms. I do not think they can be expanded or purchased as of yet.

A couple of years ago, some parcels of land were made available that had the same types of trees that you see on those two plots...trees that could neither be cut down nor moved. It took quite a while for the programmers to finally remove the trees. I think that, until the programmers are ready to remove more trees or rewrite things so that those trees will disappear when we expand onto those plots, those plots (and others like them) will not be made available for purchase at all.

I can confirm that these areas cannot be expanded to.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Breejan1987 View Post

Name:	F57877A3-AD82-44B2-9194-23982EB6F077.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	87.8 KB 
ID:	54459
    I agree. We save up our land deeds etc. to expand to these areas and then they are unusable. As of yet, no one can explain to me what is going on on these plots. If it was right at the edge it might be better but these plots are right in the middle of usable land. I sure hope they fix this glitch soon.

I’m guessing that we can’t expand there because of the trees which are probably hardcoded. Same with the darker grass in some areas.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Host(ess)

Rynetory2 Can you advise?

Rynetory2! What do you think? Can anything be done for us?
    Thank you!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast