Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cleared land unusable

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Are these the pieces of land that I have squared off on a farm.
    They are not useable by anyone if you notice the colour they are smooth no little yellow specks have a tree on three of them.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9003.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	91.2 KB 
ID:	54700

You think they are useable on some farms but they really aren't.
    When visiting a farm if you touch an item the name appears of that item.
    Next time you are on a farm that has items in that area touch an item there and a name will not appear. Long ago some farmers due to an error were able to place items there.
    Those items if moved cannot be replaced there. It was a glitch.

Fairyreserve are these the pieces of land you are referring too?

They are not useable I call them the park...smile a nice clean green area.
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 02-18-20 at 03:59 AM.

Fashion Designer
    YES!!!! Yes, these are the two plots!! OMG, thank you so much for finally addressing this and answering me. Ok, so now that I understand -->

* They're unusable, fine. Understood, these things happen. But I want to make clear that I have other parts of my farm that I cleared that left standing weird trees that aren't able to be cut down, and it didn't make a difference. I just put stuff over them, and it's fine. So it didn't occur to me that those same weird trees would be a problem in those plots.

* Why can't Storm8 give players that spent all those expansion parts AND COINS back to them? It's a simple refund to those players to just give that stuff back. Not having the parts is bad enough, but the coinage is huge. Some of those things were paid for with real money, so taking that stuff from us when $$ is involved and not giving it back actually, ya know, yucky.

Is there any indication that Storm8 will give those parts and coins back to us that were used in those two plots?
    Last edited by Fairyreserve; 02-19-20 at 12:39 PM. Reason: Re-edited the non-swear-word you edited to a completely unoffensive word.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Oh heck we earn coins, we get expansion papers from plane drops, etc
    We buy them from the newspaper.
    That piece of land might become something in the future.
    Right now it is like a green clearing.
    We make more coins from farming and collect more expansion parts.
    Clear more land.
    Etc
    Let's have fun and let's farm.
    I have seen some farmers totally fence in the area and it looks like a nice green meadow.

Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    YES!!!! Yes, these are the two plots!! OMG, thank you so much for finally addressing this and answering me. Ok, so now that I understand -->

* They're unusable, fine. Understood, these things happen. But I want to make clear that I have other parts of my farm that I cleared that left standing weird trees that aren't able to be cut down, and it didn't make a difference. I just put stuff over them, and it's fine. So it didn't occur to me that those same weird trees would be a problem in those plots.

* Why can't Storm8 give players that spent all those expansion parts AND COINS back to them? It's a simple refund to those players to just give that stuff back. Not having the parts is bad enough, but the coinage is huge. Some of those things were paid for with real money, so taking that stuff from us when $$ is involved and not giving it back actually, ya know, *****

Is there any indication that Storm8 will give those parts and coins back to us that were used in those two plots?
    No coins or parts were spent on these lands.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    No coins or parts were spent on these lands.
    They were, actually. I spent parts to clear them, then used pickaxes and shovels. I am nearly positive that I had to use coins to expand to at least one of them.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Oh heck we earn coins, we get expansion papers from plane drops, etc
    We buy them from the newspaper.
    That piece of land might become something in the future.
    Right now it is like a green clearing.
    We make more coins from farming and collect more expansion parts.
    Clear more land.
    Etc
    Let's have fun and let's farm.
    I have seen some farmers totally fence in the area and it looks like a nice green meadow.
    Yes, agreed on all counts EXCEPT when real money is spent for those packs of expansions. Like the intermittent offers of $4.99, etc. Now, I personally, didn't spend $$ on those packs (I spend $34 on gems a couple times a year so I can get show ponies), but some people do buy those, and when you then use them to expand to those plots that you then can't use, that's not ok.

I think it's not cool to spend months gathering expansion resources that you use on something that can't be used and the be stuck with oh well just enjoy the game. But I understand and at least I now have my answer. Thanks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123