Thread: Why Drinks Only Sell 2/5 Coins?

Fashion Designer

Thumbs down Why Drinks Only Sell 2/5 Coins?

Does this make any senses that all the drinks that we spend on the coins that only earn 2/5 coins? Ridiculous! Teamlava, I think you guys should do something about it.
    sophiacml

Rhino Keeper
    With the faeries at the bottom of the garden ღ
    I don't mind the price ... I just wish they would sell faster!
    Okay, I admit it ... I sometimes fake my LOLz

Fashion Designer
    Well, if only 2/5 coins per drink with such slow rate selling? Is a double jeopardy situation for our clubs then! Dxxx!
    sophiacml

Rhino Keeper
    The quantity of drinks are different. You profit either way whether it's 1/2/5/10 coins. The selling rate is ridiculous, but if they fix the selling rate, then the amount of coins per drinks won't really matter.
    Ragamuffin.

Rhino Keeper
    With the faeries at the bottom of the garden ღ
    Ahh remember the good ol' days when the merchandise sold too quickly in the games?!
    Okay, I admit it ... I sometimes fake my LOLz

Rhino Keeper
    I would much prefer a pricing model akin to Bakery Story, where you see sell prices ranging from 2 gold to 12 gold (with varying net incomes, of course), or even Restaurant Story, where it's about half that on average, but there is still an appreciable degree of variation. I am not sure why the sell prices on FS and NS are limited to only two variants.

Fashion Designer
    Totally, absolutely AGREE! Beside, it really shows the 2/5 coins raised to the cash flow. Not the exact amount I've seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by MissCeara View Post
    I would much prefer a pricing model akin to Bakery Story, where you see sell prices ranging from 2 gold to 12 gold (with varying net incomes, of course), or even Restaurant Story, where it's about half that on average, but there is still an appreciable degree of variation. I am not sure why the sell prices on FS and NS are limited to only two variants.
    sophiacml