Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lost my restaurant after ios13 update

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by mildred_27 View Post
    I have totally lost my restaurant after iOS 13 update. I have tried logging out of game centre and back in. Tried deleting the app and re-downloading it but no luck. Lost it all. Not sure what else to try.
    You will need to log into the Game Center account you used originally to play the game, then fully close and relaunch the game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by mildred_27 View Post
    I have totally lost my restaurant after iOS 13 update. I have tried logging out of game centre and back in. Tried deleting the app and re-downloading it but no luck. Lost it all. Not sure what else to try.

I had to log in in Game Centre in Bakery Story and Restaurant Story had copied it. That was the only thing that worked for me

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Great to hear that. Happy cooking!
    Thank you!

Stupid question... but where is Game Center?! Also trying to get my restaurant back.

Please remove - SOLVED - it isn’t for me. I’ve put in a request to Storm 8, got a response that it will take 30 days to look into. I have logged totally out of the game, deleted and reinstalled the game. Logged into Game Centre in Settings, logged out and logged back in again. Absolutely nothing. Nothing but utter despair and frustration. So please remove “solved” as it make me feel like I don’t matter. And too bad, how sad, we aren’t helping you.

Kooky Panda - I could just kiss you!!!
    I’ve got my game back!!!

It is the order in which I was doing it. Need to delete game. Then go into Setting, game centre and log out. Then log back in again. Then open Bakery Story, look at the top right hand drop down box, choose Restaurant Story, click install. This took me to apple store, when I hit the download cloud.
    Then, wonder of wonders, it gave me the choose to continue the basic level it had given me this morning or ...., and here comes the wonderful bit, all my old game stuff was there, just waiting for me. I clicked on it and ta da! Yippee! Doing happy dance. Thanks everyone!!

The Honorable Panda
    Sunshine - I am glad you are back up an running! Thank you for the step by step details of how you got your game back. This will help others!

I lost my level 99 restaurant too when it suddenly went to level 1. I'm working with Support, but they haven't found a fix that works yet. I tried Sunshine's steps, but alas, it didn't work for me. The problem is with my new iPhone 11, and Support seems to think I'm not "fully" signed into Game Center. They helped me transfer my game when I got the new phone (I've never needed help to transfer before), and all was fine for a week or so, then suddenly RS went back to level one. Bakery Story is fine, and RS is fine on my old iPad. I've tried all the tricks I know, but nothing helps. Just waiting on Support to figure something out.
    American Gothicplaying FS since 2010
    TexasMade on RS

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by happyday5 View Post
    I lost my level 99 restaurant too when it suddenly went to level 1. I'm working with Support, but they haven't found a fix that works yet. I tried Sunshine's steps, but alas, it didn't work for me. The problem is with my new iPhone 11, and Support seems to think I'm not "fully" signed into Game Center. They helped me transfer my game when I got the new phone (I've never needed help to transfer before), and all was fine for a week or so, then suddenly RS went back to level one. Bakery Story is fine, and RS is fine on my old iPad. I've tried all the tricks I know, but nothing helps. Just waiting on Support to figure something out.
    Have you tried signing out of the game center, then sign back in?

Also make sure you are signing on with the same game center user ID that you had when you first starting playing the game. If you changed user ID's you will need to go back and sign on to your game center original ID.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast