Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: LEADERBOARD: Winged Monkey - 2019 Sep 20

Executive Chef
    None of my accounts (3 of them) have bread the never more either. Non stop trying to.

Executive Chef
    Finally back at my computer (I've been on the road) and can see the monkey at a larger size. The wings are beautiful, actually, but I would prefer to see them on some sort of swan or other beautiful bird. Wings have no place on monkeys, despite what the Wizard of OZ might tell you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    None of my accounts (3 of them) have bread the never more either. Non stop trying to.
    Sorry to hear that. I already got him with breeding with two crystal hybrids. Good luck!
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Rhino Keeper
    Does the Winged Monkey imagery show up in anyone else's shop? I still can't see it!
    Muttley (ID = Mutley00)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by mutley00 View Post
    Does the Winged Monkey imagery show up in anyone else's shop? I still can't see it!
    I'm having the same issue. Reported days ago. Replied to your pm. Thanks.

Executive Chef
    Hmmm, I might actually have a shot at the monkey on one account, but do I want it?!? I didn't, but now that I am so close, I might.

I also have a small conundrum on one account. I have an Aurora Pegasus, so a Super Rare and also a long breed, waiting to be hatched from a nest, and I also have a crystal animal being bred in my den (I'm afraid it's just another Quartz Quetzalcoatl, which I love, but I have multiples of at this point). If I use a boost and hatch them tonight, it still wouldn't enable me to win, so I'm thinking of waiting and using them for the Forest party that starts tomorrow, but it bugs me that I wouldn't get extra points for them being SR and UR - I would just get the amount of time it took to breed them and hatch them, which still won't be enough to reach the final animal, so it is all kind of futile one way or another. Maybe I'll save them all the way until the next leaderboard and hope there is a final prize that I am more interested in. LOL!

Executive Chef
    Dang it! Just missed out on the monkey on 2 accounts. I would have been happy to get it on one. The good news is that my newest account, which still needs Runes, got 3rd, so 20 Runes should be popping up any minute now! Oldest account also got 3rd, and the 20 runes are totally wasted on that account. Wish I could gift them at this point. But the food bonus will be nice. THis last leaderboard was actually a food maker for my old account as we got the 2 food rewards and the final 2 mystery chests also turned out to be food on that account. Good thing since I only have one farm on that account. LOL! Forgot to mention that my baby account also was blessed with 10 runes on my final spin of the wheel, so things are advancing nicely there. Finally expanded to the Solar Bear.

Really annoyed by snipers who in the last 2hours put on 15,000 points and put me from 1st to fourth. Can’t be bothered with the ce as I never get the final animal anyway

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    Really annoyed by snipers who in the last 2hours put on 15,000 points and put me from 1st to fourth. Can’t be bothered with the ce as I never get the final animal anyway
    It's so discouraging, isn't it? That's what happened to me, but in the final minutes, not hours. Can never get final animal in Forest Party and almost never get grand prize animal in leaderboard, and I'm no piker. I put lots of $ into the game, but it still isn't enough.

Quote Originally Posted by mutley00 View Post
    Me too. Still waiting.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast