Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Colosseum

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Hmmm, mine shows as normal. It says I have won 108 out of 335 battles to get the Tidesdale. It also says I have a streak of 3, and I have the countdown timer between rounds. Maybe close out and go back in to see if that fixes it.
    Thank you for the suggestion but it hasn?t worked. Hopefully someone will be able to tell me what?s going on soon.

On my main account I had 1 tidesdale in my forest and 1 in storage from some leaderboard. When they gave this ?new? animal in the colosseum mine counter was close to 300 wins, I guess that is where I ended last time it was a colosseum prize. I won it in few days and now have two of them in the storage and colosseum says ?collection completed?. My 2nd account won tidesdale the last time it was in colosseum, and had ?collection completed? since this started, nothing has changed when I won one round so I didn?t play anymore. My 3rd account newer had chance to win one, started at 0 now, and every win counts.
    I guess you can?t get it because you?ve won it the last time it was in colosseum and that is why you don?t have a counter
    It would be nice if they gave us a chance to win some other animal when we finish this one, at least some that?s been previously a colosseum or tournament prize. Or that every player has a chance to win those he hasn?t completed. As the colosseum timer is set to 4 years, I don?t think we will ever get to win some other prize there

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by misty00800 View Post
    On my main account I had 1 tidesdale in my forest and 1 in storage from some leaderboard. When they gave this ?new? animal in the colosseum mine counter was close to 300 wins, I guess that is where I ended last time it was a colosseum prize. I won it in few days and now have two of them in the storage and colosseum says ?collection completed?. My 2nd account won tidesdale the last time it was in colosseum, and had ?collection completed? since this started, nothing has changed when I won one round so I didn?t play anymore. My 3rd account newer had chance to win one, started at 0 now, and every win counts.
    I guess you can?t get it because you?ve won it the last time it was in colosseum and that is why you don?t have a counter
    It would be nice if they gave us a chance to win some other animal when we finish this one, at least some that?s been previously a colosseum or tournament prize. Or that every player has a chance to win those he hasn?t completed. As the colosseum timer is set to 4 years, I don?t think we will ever get to win some other prize there
    Yeah, that?s what I?m starting to think to, that it?s just unobtainable for me which I find a bit unfair. I was hoping after the win some other animal would become available but guessing that?s not going to be what?s happening.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123