Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Colosseum

Executive Chef

Colosseum

Hey, can anyone get into the colosseum? Every time I try, the game crashes. I?m not even sure if there is an animal or not,

Executive Chef
    Same for me, I was busy battling for the Shivering Snuggler and saw this ended, and now the Pyro Pony is the "grand price". Hope they change this back.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Rhino Keeper
    No, I couldn't get into the Colosseum earlier either without the game crashing
    It's now up and working again, but with the prize as Pyro Pony and showing a score of 20/20! - There is also currently no 'Colosseum' animal for sale in the Market.
    So, I'm wondering if maybe they decided to delay starting the next 4-wk Colosseum period by 1 week so as to bring it nearer to start of next month? - just a thought!
    Then again it may indicate problems - you'll see the new Winged Monkey still has no images showing!
    Muttley (ID = Mutley00)

Executive Chef
    Under my pony that?s being offered, I?m also seeing a picture of realm runes? Beside the number of rounds in the bar that says 20/20. Do you think people are getting them to or am I reading the chart wrong? I really don?t need runes but maybe other players still do.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Under my pony that?s being offered, I?m also seeing a picture of realm runes? Beside the number of rounds in the bar that says 20/20. Do you think people are getting them to or am I reading the chart wrong? I really don?t need runes but maybe other players still do.
    Hi.

Neither that, you get nothing or runes or pony, only 1000 coins and 2500 more if you have the active bonus, a nonsense.

Best regards.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jmatarii View Post
    Hi.

Neither that, you get nothing or runes or pony, only 1000 coins and 2500 more if you have the active bonus, a nonsense.

Best regards.
    E quindi ? Che significa questo? Che ci tolgono pure il Colosseo??? 😟
    ? la fine di Fantasy Forest Story???

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jmatarii View Post
    Hi.

Best regards.
    Questo Colosseo ? proprio uno scherzo di autunno....pur vincendo la creatura di turno me la ritrovo al turno successivo , sempre la stessa e con il medesimo punteggio....ovvero 0 su 20 😳
    Credo proprio ci sia stata una sorta di falla nel sistema di gioco. Bisogna aspettare luned?, temo, per vedere se ripristineranno il Colosseo come lo abbiamo sempre conosciuto....altrimenti verrebbe da pensare che sia l'inizio della triste conclusione del gioco di FFS 😔

Rhino Keeper
    Ancora nessun segnale di ripresa del Colosseo...tutto come venerd? quando avrebbe dovuto iniziare una "nuova" avventura 😐

Host(ess)
    I'm glad you are looking into this Rynetory2.... A Pyro Pony is not much of a prize, lol.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast