Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GOAL: Marvelous Maple! - 2019 Sep 19 (5 Days)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I completely agree about the regular recipes used for the 5 Day Goals. Looking back though, it seems like they've been using Breakfast only items since April. Not sure why they'd choose that as a qualifier for goals but nonetheless, that's what they've been doing.

Now that the holidays are nearing, I'm hopeful that they'll start relisting older removed recipes for the goals. It'd be a great way for newer players to get a chance at serving and mastering them.
    I hadn't noticed the breakfast pattern, but now that you mention it, I have seen quite a bit of breakfast stuff. If it must be, then so be it. Breakfast it is.

I'd like those Christmas Tree Cupcakes added to one of the Christmas appliances! Crossing my fingers!!

Quote Originally Posted by laura1234w View Post
    All three recipes have great counter presentations! I'm so happy ahh
    A cookie sheet??

Thanks for posting all the steps to complete the goal. I am very happy that I already had some of the ovens build and were able to finish this time. I already gave up trying for the 15 day goals because getting parts and doing the large number of recipes was too stressful.
    The goal prize is very cute. I hope there will be a 5 day goal for Halloween.....

Executive Chef
    The maple vanilla smoothie looks delicious, I tried checking out that recipe but I got dozens of variations.

I wonder if this was a random general recipe choice by S8 or based of some actual recipe that someone there liked & gave an ordinary name.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12