Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Falling Into Autumn - chair facing wrong direction

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by KeiYos View Post
    I just tried them with the basic version and I can use them?
    Attachment 53786
    It's another glitch in the game. If you use the basic version on a device that has had another version on it, even if deleted, the chairs face right. However, they will be faced wrong for people who visit your place if the only version they have had is the basic.

I had my bakery open in basic on the device that had had another version on it and the chairs were right. Visited from another bakery which has had only the original version and the bots were eating sideways. Had the devices side by side at same time ...facing wrong on one correct on the other. I am NOT using the chairs as I want it to look right to my visitors too. DONE, the chairs will stay in storage.

I'm also on android, and it's definitely not fixed for me still. Note that the yellow outline makes it look like the chair is facing the right direction, but when placed it's still turned sideways.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20191113-143912_Bakery Story.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	83.3 KB 
ID:	53825   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20191113-143921_Bakery Story.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	93.8 KB 
ID:	53826  

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Purplestarkatz View Post
    I'm also on android, and it's definitely not fixed for me still. Note that the yellow outline makes it look like the chair is facing the right direction, but when placed it's still turned sideways.
    This goal completed almost 2 months ago. Seems clear to me they will not be correcting this for everyone.

I gave up and sold all but one chair. Left the one to remind me there is a reason not to buy more. I usually buy several of the tables and chairs for a goal. Since this I am only buying the minimum required and doing a good check on how they work before buying more.

Host(ess)
    Hey friends you can now use the chairs from this goal and it appears they will finally work right for everyone! Yes, they FINALLY fixed the bug almost THREE months after the goal ended! They TOLD us it was fixed, but it was not fixed for everyone until now.

I visited a friends place today and her chairs actually faced the right way and the bots could sit. I tried the ONE chair I still have and it works too. Too bad I gave up on them and sold back all but the one chair over a month ago. I love the chairs but sadly am not buying them again. The cost per chair is just too much when you figure it is really double the price for me now.

Host(ess)
    LOL, this is AMAZING! They had it right ONE DAY!!! The chairs are faced wrong again now. SO glad I didn't buy any more chairs.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123