Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Falling Into Autumn - 2019 Sep 19 (15 Days)

Nightclub Owner
    I think the Turning Tea looks beautiful on the counter, the detailing of leaves on the teapot really makes it just a bit more special and eye catching.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BS 09-19-2019 Recipe 4 - Counter.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	74.6 KB 
ID:	53164

Sadly though, when I served 3 of them, only 1 serving made it to the counters, the other 2 got lost in the ether. I'm hoping it was just a freak occurrence but I guess I'll have to wait to see.

Thanks Rynetory2 for asking for a resize - it's a cute deco but just doesn't work as it is.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 09-25-19 at 10:20 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I think the Turning Tea looks beautiful on the counter, the detailing of leaves on the teapot really makes it just a bit more special and eye catching.

Name:	BS 09-19-2019 Recipe 4 - Counter.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	74.6 KB 
ID:	53164

Sadly though, when I served 3 of them, only 1 serving made it to the counters, the other 2 got lost in the ether. I'm hoping it was just a freak occurrence but I guess I'll have to wait to see.

Thanks Rynetory2 for asking for a resize - it's a cute deco but just doesn't work as it is.
    Agreed, the teapot is stunning display imo
    I didn't expect the last recipe display to be bottle(?) though

Name:	bakery_story-2019-09-26-02-09-41.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	119.5 KB 
ID:	53165
    Jared,19

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post

It's a little weird, but it's a lot better than the trash can

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post

The bottle was a surprise for me as well but my honest thought is that at least it's an original design. And of course, any recipe is good when it appears fully cooked on the counters, lol.

EDIT: Served the next batch of Turning Leaf Tea and it seems the missing servings from the last time was indeed a one off issue. Whew, what a relief. I love the recipe so much I'd be very upset if there was an issue.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 09-26-19 at 09:25 AM.

Executive Chef
    So I just completed the September Adventure goal and it's like the bakery kids' playthings, I hope it's enlarged.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    Um why they are so small? I like the Harvest Hart but I can't put it because it is really small If they could enlarge both, it would be awesome!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bakery_story-2019-09-28-01-54-05.png 
Views:	123 
Size:	464.4 KB 
ID:	53215

Well, it's happening again folks! PARTS FROM COOKING THE GOAL RECIPES ARE NOT counting. At least not for me.
    This is the 2nd time this has happened. I was wondering why my part counts were so low, bc at this point in the goal I would have so many of them to help finish up. So I watched closely & saw 20ish parts were made from the recipes I cooked just now, & NOT ONE OF THEM WERE TALLIED.

This is such garbage.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugar_Rush_753 View Post
    Well, it's happening again folks! PARTS FROM COOKING THE GOAL RECIPES ARE NOT counting. At least not for me.
    This is the 2nd time this has happened. I was wondering why my part counts were so low, bc at this point in the goal I would have so many of them to help finish up. So I watched closely & saw 20ish parts were made from the recipes I cooked just now, & NOT ONE OF THEM WERE TALLIED.

This is such garbage.
    If your game isn't tallying the materials needed to create parts properly, I would recommend posting in the Bugs Forum where the mods and devs are more likely to see your issue: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...ugs-amp-Issues

Thank you!

Anyone out there buy the harvest heart put it in storage and have it disappear?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast