Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Falling Into Autumn - 2019 Sep 19 (15 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    Looks good

OMG i really really like this goal so much s2 thank you S8

Nightclub Owner
    Add me to the folks who are super happy with the Autumn theme and decos - I can't wait to see what the recipes look like.

The only thing I'm not overly pleased with (other than the wonky chair/table placement) is that the first two goal prizes are so small - the Harvest Hart could've easily been 2x1 which would've made it better match other items we have. But really, this is mostly a matter of opinion so all in all, I think the team did an excellent job this time. I hope Halloween brings us something just as great!

Rhino Keeper
    I love EVERYTHING about this goal!! Good job S8!!

And AnnirasSweets, you are amazing! Thank you for all your dedication and time!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by isa6jala3 View Post
    I was curious about that too ... Attachment 53081 ��
    It looks great! Even if the recipe is not on a tray I'm not sure about the bright green though. They could've use better orange or brown but that's just my opinion

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Add me to the folks who are super happy with the Autumn theme and decos - I can't wait to see what the recipes look like.

The only thing I'm not overly pleased with (other than the wonky chair/table placement) is that the first two goal prizes are so small - the Harvest Hart could've easily been 2x1 which would've made it better match other items we have. But really, this is mostly a matter of opinion so all in all, I think the team did an excellent job this time. I hope Halloween brings us something just as great!
    It's really the harvest hart that small? 1x1? Like you said it would better better 2x1. I don't really like the main goal prize, I was hoping to see something with leaves lol and not kids with a horse

Executive Chef
    The items are pretty, well done S8.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Fashion Designer
    Loving the new decorations and the side goal prize. Definitely going to be working hard on this goal.

Farm Supplier
    I agree. The little boy in the wagon a and the Harvest Hart are so TINY, you can barely see them!!!

Fashion Designer
    Have to wait to see how everything looks when set out, but the pics look good!!

This is much better than seals balancing beach balls on their noses!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast