Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Falling Into Autumn - 2019 Sep 19 (15 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    A nice drink in beautiful glass served in a boring baking pan. Why would you do that? Cake pans & cookie sheets are not serving trays. I’m going to have to hide another counter of food.

AnnirasSweets really loving this counter.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BS 09-19-2019 Recipe 3 - Counter.jpeg 
Views:	72 
Size:	698.7 KB 
ID:	53127

Wish had a few. Must have been before I started playing(sometime 2015).
    Anyway the recipe looks fantastic. Hoping this trend of cake/cookie stands continue. Really looks professional imo.
    And as always thanks for all your hard work.
    Last edited by SBDOVER72; 09-23-19 at 06:43 PM. Reason: oops... forgot pic lol
    I hope everyone is having a wonderful day

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SBDOVER72 View Post
    AnnirasSweets really loving this counter.

Name:	BS 09-19-2019 Recipe 3 - Counter.jpeg 
Views:	72 
Size:	698.7 KB 
ID:	53127

Wish had a few. Must have been before I started playing(sometime 2015).
    Anyway the recipe looks fantastic. Hoping this trend of cake/cookie stands continue. Really looks professional imo.
    And as always thanks for all your hard work.
    I was actually also offer in last Halloween sale, in October of 2018. Spider Web counter for only 5 gem...

Anyway. The recipe look very nice with the yellow and orange colour/color.

Very autumn-y
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

I live in New Zealand. Just outside Christchurch in the south island.
    As we are going into Spring I'm not a big fan of the fall items. But I would like to know why the items are so tiny. The wee boy in the red wagon and the animal on a stand are so tiny, not worth putting out any where. Why are they so tiny?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by edie62 View Post
    As we are going into Spring I'm not a big fan of the fall items. But I would like to know why the items are so tiny. The wee boy in the red wagon and the animal on a stand are so tiny, not worth putting out any where. Why are they so tiny?
    I totally agree with the sizing issue and mentioned so earlier when I saw they were only 1x1. However, I didn't realize how truly ridiculous the sizes were until I had the item placed on my board.

Initially, seeing the September Adventure, I thought "Oh, that will be a lovely item to place with the Red Wagon since they both feature kids in red wagons with fall items." Once I unlocked the new deco, I purchased it and placed it beside the Red Wagon and I'm dismayed. The new deco looks absolutely absurd next to the older item:

Name:	BS 09-19-2019 deco comps.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	82.8 KB 
ID:	53136

There is no way I can use the new item in my bakery unless it's the only deco on display but even then it looks like the boy is in danger of getting squashed by the bots who look ginormous as they walk past.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I totally agree with the sizing issue and mentioned so earlier when I saw they were only 1x1. However, I didn't realize how truly ridiculous the sizes were until I had the item placed on my board.

Initially, seeing the September Adventure, I thought "Oh, that will be a lovely item to place with the Red Wagon since they both feature kids in red wagons with fall items." Once I unlocked the new deco, I purchased it and placed it beside the Red Wagon and I'm dismayed. The new deco looks absolutely absurd next to the older item:

There is no way I can use the new item in my bakery unless it's the only deco on display but even then it looks like the boy is in danger of getting squashed by the bots who look ginormous as they walk past.
    It's not even a human boy? It's literally a doll compared to other children decor? They look like they could hold him in their arms, toddler with their toy. Lol. It's TOO tiny I have no idea how to put them in my bakery, this is ridiculous.

My customers better not stepping on my child or I'm blocking the doors and let them starve outside. Hahhaah

Name:	bakery_story-2019-09-25-01-18-08.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	132.8 KB 
ID:	53139
    Jared,19

Fashion Designer
    I didn't expect a teapot but this one is ok in my opinion
    Attachment 53138
    Jared,19

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by edie62 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post

I've made a request for them to resize September Adventure.

Rhino Keeper
    A bottle !!!

Well, may be After all kinds of tray bottle season is going to start !!! Waiting for more surprises ....

Rhino Keeper
    They need to resize Harvest Hart. It's really small and I think if it would be bigger it would look great but not 1x1

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast