Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 64

Thread: GOAL: Falling Into Autumn - 2019 Sep 19 (15 Days)

  1. #31
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,992
    Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post
    We back on tray for second one, lol Attachment 53100

    I think it's been typical of goal prizes to be children or people with trees or outdoor activities that I care more about getting all recipes open and how they look on the counter instead of those prizes.
    But they're getting better I think, 2 out of 3 of the recipes from the 1st oven have the cake stands - definite improvement! At this rate we may just get an entire goal with nice presentations by the end of the year, lol.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BS 09-19-2019 Recipe 3 - Counter.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	698.7 KB 
ID:	53107

  2. #32
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    In my head mostly
    Posts
    199
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    But they're getting better I think, 2 out of 3 of the recipes from the 1st oven have the cake stands - definite improvement! At this rate we may just get an entire goal with nice presentations by the end of the year, lol.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BS 09-19-2019 Recipe 3 - Counter.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	698.7 KB 
ID:	53107
    Oooh! I just done with my first batch! Looks awesome! Cross my fingers for the drink machine ones!!!! I think it's great improvement yasssss
    I play Bakery Story only. Mass gift and no promise of daily tipping - CAPT.AMERICA

  3. #33
    Finally!!! I actually really like most things in this goal!

  4. #34
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    I'm going to wear that starry crown
    Posts
    79
    Everything looks stunning! Really on a lovely streak here S8. Love the recipes and the new tables/chairs are super pretty

  5. #35
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    135
    Nice Pumpkin LatteClick image for larger version. 

Name:	bakery_story-2019-09-23-05-06-15.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	660.5 KB 
ID:	53119

  6. #36
    There's a glitch with the maple leaf tables and chairs. The people won't sit in the chairs/ the chairs do not automatically connect the right way to the table. Idk if anyone else is aware of this? Anyway will not be using until it's fixed.
    Gastronomo on Bakery and Restaurant. Level 99 player.

  7. #37
    Grand Emperor
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    24,670
    Quote Originally Posted by deepfrya View Post
    There's a glitch with the maple leaf tables and chairs. The people won't sit in the chairs/ the chairs do not automatically connect the right way to the table. Idk if anyone else is aware of this? Anyway will not be using until it's fixed.
    See bug thread - https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...rong-direction

  8. #38
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    I'm going to wear that starry crown
    Posts
    79
    Pumpkin latte and turning leaf tea are both delightful!

  9. #39
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    738
    Quote Originally Posted by KeiYos View Post
    Nice Pumpkin LatteClick image for larger version. 

Name:	bakery_story-2019-09-23-05-06-15.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	660.5 KB 
ID:	53119
    LOL this is hilarious. If I had irl friends who played BS, I would troll so hard by serving real drinks like this. I'm glad some recipes for this goal are presented well though. It's nice to have some on pretty displays(:

  10. #40
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    833
    Love the leaf cookies. So pretty.

    I actually don't mind trays and flat presentations for things IF the things look good on them. It is when we get a tray with something that you'd never actually display in a bakery - things that look like they haven't even baked! - that's when I see cartoon tears on my bots' faces.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •