Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fall Llama Leaderboard Event - 2019 Sept 18

Quote Originally Posted by hydarra View Post
    Me too. I spin and usually get points but it is always under 50. More like under 30. Sigh. With less than two days left there?s no way I?m getting the squirrel now. Luckily I?m hanging onto 3rd place right now. I was going back and forth with 2nd but now they?re 150+ points ahead. The last leaderboard event had much higher spin amounts (100, 200+). I was able to finish all of the milestones on that one.
    I will not make the squirrel milestone either I still need 1600 points. About 80% of the wheel spins have given fencing and when I do get a chest the points are between 11 and 19. None of the milestone chests have given any points mostly coins. Currently in second place but that can be taken away if someone buys the limited package. I think this is only the second time that I will not collect enough points to win the individual prize.

I got the Harvest Mouse reward, but no possibility of purchasing a 2nd rodent grotto to put him in. Is there a limit of just 1 rodent grotto? It doesn’t even show up in the market that I have one. I see it can also go in a wildlife den, but I’m maxed out with 4 of those that are full and other animals still in storage. I do wish the developers would lift the limit of wildlife dens you can purchase or start adding new habitats for these animals. Seems like every event has animals for the wildlife den...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ***der8 View Post
    I got the Harvest Mouse reward, but no possibility of purchasing a 2nd rodent grotto to put him in. Is there a limit of just 1 rodent grotto? It doesn’t even show up in the market that I have one. I see it can also go in a wildlife den, but I’m maxed out with 4 of those that are full and other animals still in storage. I do wish the developers would lift the limit of wildlife dens you can purchase or start adding new habitats for these animals. Seems like every event has animals for the wildlife den...
    I’m right there with you! No rodent grotto to be found anywhere!

Executive Chef
    Well, it's done. As much as I would have liked to have received the Fall Llama, staying in 1st or 2nd was always a long shot. I think I received the Axolotl, which I am fine with. I came in 4th, which to my thinking is actually better than 3rd: a trophy is nice, but 10000 coins is more useful to me. Getting the Red Squirrel would have been nice too, but with each spin of the wheel only getting my up to 50 each time, it was never going to happen without buying any packages...which I can't afford to do. So, I'm going to be satisfied with what I have.

Now I just need to do something about all the Bacon I collected from my Pigs. Meh...guess it's time to go full-speed ahead on crafting Pet Feed again.

Executive Chef
    I didn't even reach the Owl Tree much less the Red Squirrel, maybe it will be in a sale by BF.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Farm Supplier
    I came in second place on the leader board and won the Llama it says buy a gazebo for 500 gems which I don?t have .can I put it on another habitat.please let me know
    TIA
    UPDATE : I pressed on the Llama in the cellar it says wildlife den or exotic enclosure
    So that’s great can put it out now
    Last edited by jed1066; 10-02-19 at 06:33 AM.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jed1066 View Post
    I came in second place on the leader board and won the Llama it says buy a gazebo for 500 gems which I don’t have .can I put it on another habitat.please let me know
    TIA
    You can place the Llama in the Wildlife Den
    Congratulations

Farm Supplier
    Thankyou just found where it could go and updated my post .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123