Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fall Llama Leaderboard Event - 2019 Sept 18

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KojiMama View Post
    I got the red squirrel today but putting it on my farm means buying a 500 gem gazebo? I’m going to assume I can use another habitat so please tell me which one it is. Otherwise we’ve got another issue like the rescue pen shortage which is easily fixed and yet isn’t.
    I am always from end of milestones but I would try the Wildlife Den beings the other squirrel lives there.
    Trial and error is how I test. Please let us know.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    I am always from end of milestones but I would try the Wildlife Den beings the other squirrel lives there.
    Trial and error is how I test. Please let us know.
    Yes I was able to place the red squirrel into Wildlife den.

Farm Supplier
    The Owl Tree milestone prize: is it storable? I already have several prizes that I can not store.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mmrl View Post
    The Owl Tree milestone prize: is it storable? I already have several prizes that I can not store.
    You should be able to store it when the event ends.
    Boost items from other events have been able to be stored.
    I will likely leave the owl out...he is so cute!

Farm Supplier
    Thanks so much for getting back to me!! And yes the little owl �� peeking out is so cute!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    The truffle shavings in the windmill aren't leaderpoint giving items because Android gamers don't have the truffle pig feature. This might be perceived as an advantage to iPhone players, whether it actually does confer an advantage. Ironically, in reality it is a disadvantage to iPhone players as a naive iPhone player might inadvertently waste time making truffle shavings for zero leader points, believing otherwise.
    I didn't think Android users got the Leaderboard....

Executive Chef
    Wow...in less than 24 hours I drop from number 2 to number 6. I knew it would be a fight to hold onto my position at 1st and totally expected my drop to 2nd...but didn't think I'd drop so quickly to 6. Oh well. Maybe I can hold on and get the Red Squirrel in the end...

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Wow...in less than 24 hours I drop from number 2 to number 6. I knew it would be a fight to hold onto my position at 1st and totally expected my drop to 2nd...but didn't think I'd drop so quickly to 6. Oh well. Maybe I can hold on and get the Red Squirrel in the end...
    I am in the same position. I was in 2nd position and a farmer who was in 7th or 8th shot up into first place n 2 hours time adding 8000 points and without the use of boosters. I know this because one can see on the leaderboard if a booster is being used How can he gain so many points in such a short period of time! Frustrating for players!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by peapad View Post
    I am in the same position. I was in 2nd position and a farmer who was in 7th or 8th shot up into first place n 2 hours time adding 8000 points and without the use of boosters. I know this because one can see on the leaderboard if a booster is being used How can he gain so many points in such a short period of time! Frustrating for players!
    The player probably purchased one (or more) of the packages. One of them includes 1800 boost points...

Me too 😢

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    As expected, I'm getting small amounts of boost points from the rare occasions that I spin and land on a chest (fence parts are more prevalent, as usual). The highest I've seen so far has been 50, but usually the amounts are between 13 and 20. This is in sharp contrast to the one time I actually went through the trouble of noting down the amounts I received, which often were 100+ and sometimes 200+. Sigh.
    Me too. I spin and usually get points but it is always under 50. More like under 30. Sigh. With less than two days left there?s no way I?m getting the squirrel now. Luckily I?m hanging onto 3rd place right now. I was going back and forth with 2nd but now they?re 150+ points ahead. The last leaderboard event had much higher spin amounts (100, 200+). I was able to finish all of the milestones on that one.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast