Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Happy Harvest Event - 2019 Sept 18

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    I don't know about that...my Windmills were quite stingy with the Handheld Sickles, though that may just have been because it is faster to craft items there than in the Cider House. It has not exactly been dropping Fallen Leaves like crazy, but I've had items that take longer to craft in the queue, so it has been a bit slow.

I'm dreading the Mine and the Studio, to be honest...and you know that both of those are yet to come.
    It might have been the last event that I worked on the studio for days and got nothing.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by inara_24 View Post
    It might have been the last event that I worked on the studio for days and got nothing.
    That is the main reason I buy the building to make hard to get Event Items.
    Then I don't have to deal with the mine or studio.
    I hope it goes on sale soon!
    Please Pleaee Please

Fashion Designer
    I don't know about that...my Windmills were quite stingy with the Handheld Sickles, though that may just have been because it is faster to craft items there than in the Cider House. It has not exactly been dropping Fallen Leaves like crazy, but I've had items that take longer to craft in the queue, so it has been a bit slow.

I'm dreading the Mine and the Studio, to be honest...and you know that both of those are yet to come.
    The minute u posted this I started getting leaves. So thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    That is the main reason I buy the building to make hard to get Event Items.
    Then I don't have to deal with the mine or studio.
    I hope it goes on sale soon!
    Please Pleaee Please
    Usually by day 7 it goes half price or so. I always wait. It means I do t get that head start, but that's OK.

Am I the only one not getting a single thing from the bakery? In my collectible thing, it says I can get that item from the bakery, but I get nothing no matter what I make. I?m a lower level, so I can?t get it from fishing.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    That Autumn Feeling
    This Goal is not required for Happy Harvest. Completing this series of goals will reward you with an item to help you out!
    Goal 1 of 6
    Make 1 Shampoo and Conditioner in the Soap Maker
    Give 13 Shampoo and Conditioner
    REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 experience points

Goal 2 of 6
    Make 1 Maple Bacon and Eggs in the Bed and Breakfast
    Give 7 Maple Bacon and Eggs

Goal 3 of 6
    Make 1 Dried Flower Potpourri in the Dehydrator
    Give 15 Dried Flower Potpourri

Goal 4 of 6
    Male 1 Granola Bar in the Kitchen
    Give 5 Granola Bar

Goal 5 of 6
    Make 1 Almond Face Make in Specialty Goods
    Give 11 Almond Face Masks

Goal 6 of 6
    Make 1 Gnocchi in the Noodle House
    Give 4 Gnocchi
    REWARDS: 200 coins, 5 Pick Axes, 3 experience points
    ARE YOU SHORT ON COINS? Ok, now take note!!! If you're one of those people who don't have alot of coins, this right here is an opportunity. The prize here is five pick axes. That's it. They're asking for ALOT OF YOUR RESOURCES for five pick axes. The Stormtroopers are no dummies, the timing is on purpose, and it's probably because we're going to need them for the event when the mine is released for the next item. If you're really short on coins, skip this side goal and craft the items needed for it. Alot of these are very easy to make, so start making them!

Shampoo >> Takes 15 minutes a piece. They don't sell for much, but they're quick money.
    Maple, Bacon & Eggs >> These are all made with base ingredients, the only slightly more challenging ingredient is maple. Sell for more than $200 each, and you're talking about $1,400.
    Potpourri >> This one isn't the best seller, but the flowers can be a challenge to acquire. Might want to skip this as selling point for making coins for that reason. I went ahead and did it, though, cuz I have tons and tons of the flowers, so it's worth it to me to go ahead and make these if my dehydrator isn't already busy with other stuff. Like ...
    Granola Bars >> This is a good thing to spend your time making, cuz it sells for a decent amount, and they always always sell. You're never gonna get one of these lingering in your store. At $400 a pop, that's $2,000, and you can make all of them in 8 hours if you have the ingredients. So, start drying out raisins in that dehydrator and making brown sugar and milk chocolate. Spend all day today making those ingredients for the granola bars so that tomorrow you can make them all.
    Almond Mask >> One of my favorite things to sell. Not hard, but time consuming to get the ingredients together. Again, this is a $400 item, so if you have the ingredients, great. If you don't, then just make apple sugar, that's $250, and it takes 20 minutes to craft. Make it in bulk, sell it constantly, you'll make heaps of coin.
    Gnocci >> This is your easiest item to make, but it takes three hours and sells for not too much. So, i'd skip it.

So, that's my recommendation. Yes, your'e going to need pick axes. But there are other ways to get them in preparation for when the mine opens up. If you're really short on coins, then skip this and craft what folks are going to need here.

My advice to you!

Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    Granola Bars >> This is a good thing to spend your time making, cuz it sells for a decent amount, and they always always sell. You're never gonna get one of these lingering in your store. At $400 a pop, that's $2,000, and you can make all of them in 8 hours if you have the ingredients. So, start drying out raisins in that dehydrator and making brown sugar and milk chocolate. Spend all day today making those ingredients for the granola bars so that tomorrow you can make them all.
    Almond Mask >> One of my favorite things to sell. Not hard, but time consuming to get the ingredients together. Again, this is a $400 item, so if you have the ingredients, great. If you don't, then just make apple sugar, that's $250, and it takes 20 minutes to craft. Make it in bulk, sell it constantly, you'll make heaps of coin.
    Gnocci >> This is your easiest item to make, but it takes three hours and sells for not too much. So, i'd skip it.

So, that's my recommendation. Yes, your'e going to need pick axes. But there are other ways to get them in preparation for when the mine opens up. If you're really short on coins, then skip this and craft what folks are going to need here.

My advice to you!
    The one thing that ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS sells at my shop is corn syrup! I pump those babies out like crazy and will sell 2-5 at a time and I end up making quite a bit of money throughout the day. They usually go quickly, too!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    ARE YOU SHORT ON COINS? Ok, now take note!!! If you're one of those people who don't have alot of coins, this right here is an opportunity. The prize here is five pick axes. That's it. They're asking for ALOT OF YOUR RESOURCES for five pick axes. The Stormtroopers are no dummies, the timing is on purpose, and it's probably because we're going to need them for the event when the mine is released for the next item. If you're really short on coins, skip this side goal and craft the items needed for it. Alot of these are very easy to make, so start making them!

Shampoo >> Takes 15 minutes a piece. They don't sell for much, but they're quick money.
    Maple, Bacon & Eggs >> These are all made with base ingredients, the only slightly more challenging ingredient is maple. Sell for more than $200 each, and you're talking about $1,400.
    Potpourri >> This one isn't the best seller, but the flowers can be a challenge to acquire. Might want to skip this as selling point for making coins for that reason. I went ahead and did it, though, cuz I have tons and tons of the flowers, so it's worth it to me to go ahead and make these if my dehydrator isn't already busy with other stuff. Like ...

My advice to you!
    What I'm not liking is the Potpourri and the Almond Masks. Both require Cinnamon, and together it comes up to almost 40 needed. And naturally, my Cinnamon trees keep giving me Cinnamon Oil, not Cinnamon Sticks.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Goal 9 of 11
    As a farm, we do refer to some guides about what's previous harvests been like and what could be coming up.
    Get 3 Harvest Almanac from the mine

Fashion Designer
    What I'm not liking is the Potpourri and the Almond Masks. Both require Cinnamon, and together it comes up to almost 40 needed. And naturally, my Cinnamon trees keep giving me Cinnamon Oil, not Cinnamon Sticks.
    I would skip the potpourri if you're selling. If you're going for the axes, yeah, that's frustrating. I'm short on cinnamon, too.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast