Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Happy Harvest Event - 2019 Sept 18

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyBunny09 View Post
    I can’t even get 5 collections. But I see people are getting 31, 35 collections some how, that dam studio and pond will not give me anything for days now even after doing the items that take hours to get it done. Every event it’s the same thing with the Studio, the Mine and the Pond that don’t give the needed items.!!
    I purchased the visitor center when it went on sale and been making the items from the pond, mine, and studio. That’s the only way I’ve turned in so many collections.

Fashion Designer
    What squirrel? I got the mouse, no fox yet after a zillion turn ins. But what is the squirrel and owl tree and water tower? Are these leader board things? It's frustrating to read about off topic prizes bin these threads that aren't for them.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    What squirrel? I got the mouse, no fox yet after a zillion turn ins. But what is the squirrel and owl tree and water tower? Are these leader board things? It's frustrating to read about off topic prizes bin these threads that aren't for them.
    They are milestone prizes in the leaderboard thread.
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 10-01-19 at 07:00 PM.

Executive Chef
    As expected, I was able to get the Harvest Mouse. I was also able to get everything EXCEPT the Sand Fox (no surprise there). It would be really nice if we could maybe get one of each prize before starting to receive duplicates, but I guess receiving the most desired prize would result in players no longer turning in collections...or buying gems to finish collections. Oh well.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    They are milestone prizes in the leaderboard thread.
    Then ppl should discuss them in the leaderboard thread and not this one.

Thanks for explaining Judy.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    As expected, I was able to get the Harvest Mouse. I was also able to get everything EXCEPT the Sand Fox (no surprise there). It would be really nice if we could maybe get one of each prize before starting to receive duplicates, but I guess receiving the most desired prize would result in players no longer turning in collections...or buying gems to finish collections. Oh well.
    Same for me. No fox. Also no lamplight. I have to say tho, the paths are gorgeous. I got a ronnof them, so that's nice.

Executive Chef
    I was 5 minutes too late to collect the last few from the studio before the timer expired, bummer! Also I didn't get the Sand Fox either.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

I got 4 drops from 2 studios in four days. Constant effort and 4 drops. Why try?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bessbee View Post
    I got 4 drops from 2 studios in four days. Constant effort and 4 drops. Why try?
    That has become my thought also. You EARN so many parts and can only get a few of another. That just isn’t right. AND I do NOT need any more fences!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567