Thread: Events

New Resident

Events

Could you please put at least a week between events? A lot of players have to do dedicate all their time to these events and some of us just want to take a break and enjoy the game. With a lot of these events, you have to work for hours in order to win unless you?re at a very high level. Lots of players have to save up all their food for event dragons, so none of their normal dragons get fed. I just think it would be more convenient to have a break between events because currently, too many events seem like a big chore. Thank you!

New Resident
    I'm pretty upset right now about the battle arena event that just robbed me. Ive never even come close to finishing a battle arena event and I just got on and it said there were 2:some hours left of the event and I only needed 3 more wins. I paid gold twice to finish this event and win the dragon and when I caevout of the arena... nothing. Not one word. I went to click on t tab on the right hand side and it was gone! It only took 5 minutes or so to fight 3 battles. I have been playing this game for several years and have had no problems. Until now. Very , very disapointed. ☹😢