Thread: Bug on goal 9

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Bug on goal 9

I should have just finished uncertain waters goal 9, but it changed at some point to require 4 Marble Aquariums. I have only 3 listed, yet I had to craft a total of 8 to finish the 2 Aquarium Terrariums. It showed not enough water or stone, but again, I clearly had used plenty to craft the items. I got more water and stone, but the task is incomplete. I don?t want to waste supplies and make another marble aquarium, particularly looking ahead to a nightmare task 10. I pasted the statement from the current quest goal list with the 3 initially required marble aquariums. What happened, and any way to fix? Yes, I force closed after getting the water and stone, still requiring 1 more marble aquarium.

Goal 9:
    * Gather water 0/20
    * Gather stone 0/50
    * Build Marble Aquariums 0/3
    * Buid Aquarium Terrariums 0/2 | Workshop, 1 hour - 4 marble aquarium, 20 water, 50 stone
    Rewards: 100 coin, 10 xp, +100 crowns

Edit: as others have found, when I crafted my “4th” marble (9th really), it reset to be the first. It is very frustrating, but hopefully will be fine since they seem to be needed (in big numbers) for goal 10.
    SpiritWind: thanks for reporting it.

Ps. Is it a bug or by design that I get no energy-on-hit from the sharks? I get 2-3 energy when it dies, but nothing while hitting, and I don’t recall that being the case for any other monster. I should get back maybe 2 energy more per shark from hits.
    Last edited by zentia42; 09-18-19 at 12:42 PM.