Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Oracle Oasis: Dragon Tales Event - September 17 2019

Quote Originally Posted by charismabmw33 View Post
    Can the Osiris Dragon be breded? And if so what dragons combo will help me get it?
    No, it cannot. You have to craft it by completing the acts of chapter 1 and 2 of the Dragon Tales event.

We're coming up on Chapter 7 of the Tales event. At the end of this chapter, we'll be expected to craft the Bastet Dragon. To reduce your chances of a rollback at the end of the chapter taking away the Scarab Tablet prize required for the crafting of the dragon, force-quit your Dragon Story game and restart it BEFORE playing it.

Don't underestimate the effectiveness of this simple action.

Executive Chef
    The Bastet Dragon has beautiful wings, but their coloration doesn't fit the dragon, in my opinion. Oh well, any dragon is better than no dragon, I suppose.

Farm Supplier
    Can I hatch and raise Thebes before it asks me to hatch it, I’m a bit behind and looking for ways to save time. I have it sitting in the nest. Thanks in advance for anyone nice enough to reply. I‘ve been playing since 2012, but I don’t participate in the events much to know all the little details and I don’t want to make the mistake of hatching it early since for once I was lucky enough to get it on the second try.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by ratsinthecity View Post
    Can I hatch and raise Thebes before it asks me to hatch it, I’m a bit behind and looking for ways to save time. I have it sitting in the nest. Thanks in advance for anyone nice enough to reply. I‘ve been playing since 2012, but I don’t participate in the events much to know all the little details and I don’t want to make the mistake of hatching it early since for once I was lucky enough to get it on the second try.
    You can definitely hatch it early; it's recommended.

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone noticed that we got 380 Sandking Symbols in Ch8 act 4 as against 480 nos mentioned and we got only 620 nos in Ch9 act4 as against 820 nos mentioned in list . ????? I specifically observed since I had doubt .

Quote Originally Posted by sam204 View Post
    Has anyone noticed that we got 380 Sandking Symbols in Ch8 act 4 as against 480 nos mentioned and we got only 620 nos in Ch9 act4 as against 820 nos mentioned in list . ????? I specifically observed since I had doubt .
    Looks like they lowered the number of Symbols awarded. I based the details on the last Tales event where they raised the numbers. Thought they were being nice, should have known

Thanks for pointing this out. I've corrected the numbers in the details
    Last edited by deadpixel; 09-26-19 at 06:04 AM.

All done. And all bases loaded for the World/Community Event

Last edited by deadpixel; 09-26-19 at 06:17 AM.

Executive Chef
    Done on one account and still plugging away on the other two. Amazingly, it's my oldest account, the one that I said would sit out the Tales due to not being able to breed the Thebes dragon, that finished first. Sometimes I swear I don't know what happens. Also working on getting all my bases loaded for tomorrow, although sometimes I feel like that holds up my bingo tasks. Like, I have a 30 hour egg on the nest now, so I want to save it for tomorrow, but that means I can't breed any new dragons until it is moved out of there.

Fashion Designer
    i finally bred Thebes dragon with only 1.5 days left...
    now with less than 22 hrs remaining, i guess i wouldn't be able to finish it as i m still stuck at act 1 of ch8...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast