Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thebes Dragon - September 17 2019 (Needed for the Oracle Oasis Dragon Tales Event)

Thebes Dragon - September 17 2019 (Needed for the Oracle Oasis Dragon Tales Event)

Rarity: Common
    Type: Egypt, Black
    Habitat: Hidden Oasis, Black Sands
    Available at: Level 15
    Buying Price: 400
    Selling Price: 100

Breeding Combination: Official: Black + Red (Or try: Egypt + Black)
    Breeding & Incubation: 4 hours
    Exp Gained: 780

Good luck! We have six days before this dragon is needed but have up to eight days to breed it before we panic.

Steel yourselves because there are 22 potential breeding failures with four that have long breeding times; they are the Titan (32), Penumbra (25), Wizard (22), and Planet (19).

Got it breeding Lotus with Playful (Black + Red) on my first try

 => 

  

Good luck to everyone
    Last edited by deadpixel; 09-17-19 at 11:38 AM.

Banned
    Got it with Neo Black and Neo Fire, 5th try. Two were fake 4 hr results (Ferret). Thank goodness the parade wasn't like Khnum a week ago.

New Resident

Hi

Hi just if you could change the date on topic is wrong.🥰

Quote Originally Posted by fasionate View Post
    Hi just if you could change the date on topic is wrong.��
    Thanks for the heads-up. I'll need to PM the Mod or one of S8's staff to change it.

Edited date KP
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-18-19 at 10:48 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for early notice deadpixel.
    I will not be panicking - this event has become totally tedious - even more so this time because we can only acquire Egypt habitat if we spend real money.

And of course the fact that (a) we are running out of room for more habitats; (b) maps and island pieces as prizes are useless for high level players, and (c) for many of us so called common dragons are impossible to breed has made the game more of a frustration than entertainment and (d) it is becoming increasingly difficult to acquire a new breedable dragon thru normal gameplay so after hours of breeding and hatching the egg gets sent straight to the sale yard.

I now spend more time focusing on tournaments and food acquisition to level up my favourite dragons.

Sorry for venting but this game used to be so much fun.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-18-19 at 10:47 AM. Reason: removed comments on third party game

Fashion Designer
    1. Lotus x Playful = 22 hour Wizard

.... nightmares of a Khnum repeat.

2. Lotus x Playful = 6 hour Awoken
    3. Lotus x Playful = 16 hour Charm
    4. Illusion x Playful = 12 hour Dark Phoenix
    5. Night x Fire = 9 hour Celestial
    6. Night x Fire = THEBES
    Last edited by Nuicakes; 09-19-19 at 09:07 PM.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

NOT ANOTHER BLACK AND RED COMBO! UGHHHHH! WE just HAD black and red combo painfully breeding for Khnum! What a nightmare....thanks a lot S8z >~< not! Lol.
    8+ years friendly DS player. I'm ⒶⓁⓌⒶⓎⓈ accepting active new neighbors, event item requests and maps. I also always reply to messages, message away or write on my wall to chat! Ⓜⓐⓡⓑⓛⓔ ⓚⓔⓨⓢ time requirements are the ⓦⓞⓡⓢⓣ!⃝

~✿❀✿~❃❁❃~✿❀✿~

Rhino Keeper
    Got excited ,should've known better. Now I breed a khnum.grrrr.

Rhino Keeper
    First attempt: Playful + Night = 10hrs
    Second attempt: Playful + Raven = 11hrs
    Third attempt: Fire + Raven = 10hrs
    Fourth attempt: Fire + Night = 10hrs
    Fifth attempt: Fire + Night = 4hrs

Got it!
    Last edited by NeidusBluetip; 09-20-19 at 05:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellerslie6 View Post
    Thanks for early notice deadpixel.
    I will not be panicking - this event has become totally tedious - even more so this time because we can only acquire Egypt habitat if we spend real money.

And of course the fact that (a) we are running out of room for more habitats; (b) maps and island pieces as prizes are useless for high level players, and (c) for many of us so called common dragons are impossible to breed has made the game more of a frustration than entertainment and (d) it is becoming increasingly difficult to acquire a new breedable dragon thru normal gameplay so after hours of breeding and hatching the egg gets sent straight to the sale yard.

I now spend more time focusing on tournaments and food acquisition to level up my favourite dragons.

Sorry for venting but this game used to be so much fun.
    Although I’ve been playing DS since the beginning, this is my first time responding in the forum. Just wanted to say I agree 100%. This game has become tedious AND ridiculous. All TL cares about is money. The game is no longer any fun
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-18-19 at 10:45 AM. Reason: edited quote

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast