Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thebes Dragon - September 17 2019 (Needed for the Oracle Oasis Dragon Tales Event)

I just got it on my first try with Fire and Redwing.
    You can never have enough neighbors! Add me...lovdance!

I am soooo done with this game now there?s a million frigging pop ups right in the middle of completing a task that it times out. And holy [] forget trying to get this new dragon. This used to be a fun game. Not anymore!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-23-19 at 10:33 AM. Reason: inappropriate language

Executive Chef
    1st account: can't breed Thebes even with 2 breeding dens. This account is done and will save up food instead of completing Tales.

2nd account: Finally bred Thebes after activating second den. Plenty of food and will complete Tales.

3rd account: can't breed Thebes even ewith 2 breeding dens. Using gold to skip tasks that require it.

This sucks. 😕

Banned
    Still no Thebes despite being well into double digit breeding attempts? Me either.

S8, when will you stop *****ing customers?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lovdance View Post
    I just got it on my first try with Fire and Redwing.
    Oh man, tried that, was so excited to get a 4 hour time...it was Ferret...

Banned
    The least they could do is weight the active required dragon for a Tales more heavily in breeding outcome. Instead when black doesn't actually split on you, you are more likely to get one of the other common dragons from previous Tales. These should flat out be removed from the breeding pool at the end of each Tales.

Executive Chef
    So, of course, the minute that I posted that I couldn't breed Thebes, I actually did get it on my oldest account, so now I am playing catch-up on that account and trying to get to where I should be. I had already discarded my mirror deco because I didn't think I would need it.

Farm Supplier
    Can I hatch and raise Thebes before it asks me to hatch it, I’m a bit behind and looking for ways to save time. I have it sitting in the nest. Thanks in advance for anyone nice enough to reply. I’ve been playing since 2012, but I don’t participate in the events much to know all the little details and I don’t want to make the mistake of hatching it early since for once I was lucky enough to get it on the second try.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ratsinthecity View Post
    Can I hatch and raise Thebes before it asks me to hatch it, I’m a bit behind and looking for ways to save time. I have it sitting in the nest. Thanks in advance for anyone nice enough to reply. I’ve been playing since 2012, but I don’t participate in the events much to know all the little details and I don’t want to make the mistake of hatching it early since for once I was lucky enough to get it on the second try.
    Yes and you could raise all dragons to the goal level before it's asked. Get Thebes up to level 6 ASAP.

Farm Supplier
    Thanks so much, after I saw your post I rushed and hatched and it’s evolving now.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast