Quote Originally Posted by Ellerslie6 View Post
Thanks for early notice deadpixel.
I will not be panicking - this event has become totally tedious - even more so this time because we can only acquire Egypt habitat if we spend real money.

And of course the fact that (a) we are running out of room for more habitats; (b) maps and island pieces as prizes are useless for high level players, and (c) for many of us so called common dragons are impossible to breed has made the game more of a frustration than entertainment and (d) it is becoming increasingly difficult to acquire a new breedable dragon thru normal gameplay so after hours of breeding and hatching the egg gets sent straight to the sale yard.

I now spend more time focusing on tournaments and food acquisition to level up my favourite dragons.

Sorry for venting but this game used to be so much fun.
Hi, I agree. It seems that everything that DS has done lately is designed to make the events more time consuming and difficult. That is why we chase our tails constantly breeding these common four hour dragons that fill the habitats. Look at how many dragons need to be acquired to complete the tails and the number of apples required to raise them. Maybe you don’t enjoy the tales but want to earn the monthly dragon. Guess what? While in the past, you had to earn 20,000 pieces to earn it, now it requires 30,000. That pretty much ensures that you have to work through the tales or spend gold. I still have fun with the game, but I choose only to parti