Thread: Bakery Story 2 reset

Bakery Story 2 reset

It?s been about a month since I logged in to the game. Tried today and game has reset to level 3! I don?t remember what level I was on but much, much higher! I have already unlocked peaches and some peach recipes. Please help

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by pansylover View Post
    It?s been about a month since I logged in to the game. Tried today and game has reset to level 3! I don?t remember what level I was on but much, much higher! I have already unlocked peaches and some peach recipes. Please help
    Try logging out of game center and then log back in.
    Restart our device, then try to open you game to see if you are on the correct level.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I don’t have Game Center, how do I load it? I tried deleting the game and downloading again, but that didn’t work. Have also powered down iPad with no luck. Trying to remember how to sync games like when I use new device. Logged in to Bakery Story (original), but can’t find an option to login with current password, only to change password. Guess I could try that... thanks, I really want my game Restored!

The Honorable Panda
    Try playing the level 3 games for a few minutes to see if your game syncs up and changes to your old level.

If you need further help, please contact support. (see support link in my signature).
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request