Thread: What do you do with the common dragons that are needed for events?

Rhino Keeper

What do you do with the common dragons that are needed for events?

I have them in the stable. There are not worth disenchanting
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

Executive Chef
    Wow. No love for commons. I like to display my dragons at different levels, so I usually keep at least 2, unless it's one that I think is kind of unattractive. Then I only keep 1, and I leave it out on display. If I continue to breed more and more of them, I just sell them right off the nest. They might not be much good for disenchanting, but sometimes if you have a bingo task to evolve 5 dragons, the 4 hour commons fulfill that task relatively quickly.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Wow. No love for commons. I like to display my dragons at different levels, so I usually keep at least 2, unless it's one that I think is kind of unattractive. Then I only keep 1, and I leave it out on display. If I continue to breed more and more of them, I just sell them right off the nest. They might not be much good for disenchanting, but sometimes if you have a bingo task to evolve 5 dragons, the 4 hour commons fulfill that task relatively quickly.
    For bingo, I use Fire dragons for evolving tasks. Taking a break from Bingo at the moment as concentrating on hatching & evolving the dragons from storage - ready for disenchanting. Want that Huntress!

Rhino Keeper
    New strategy is to send these dragons to be disenchanted just before the end of the event to get the disenchanting bonus with the 8 hour time.