Page 62 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1252585960616263646566 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/12: Unfamiliar Waters event | * event info on page 1 *

Does anyone know what Meghana drops after the event? I will be completing this event in a couple of hours, (never “worked” so hard in a game event before), and was wondering if buying her now will serve any purpose other than completing the set for the shark family. 120 gems is quite a bit to splurge on a decoration

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bfstone View Post
    Pour me one while youre at it! You should see the check-off chart I drew to keep me from being discouraged. If I crafted it, I checked it. Seeing the list shrink made me feel like I could do it. Best of luck to you on those flowers! I dont know how I got them all so early, but I wont look a gift-horse in the mouth!
    I started late and skipped several collections of Sherman because of real life.

Because i I will be in meetings tomorrow all day I ended up gemming through the Sherman flowers. :-/ I'm not happy I did that and suspect I will regret that decision. I now have the merman, some crowns that I'll probably never use and some incognito ponds.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Does anyone know what Meghana drops after the event? I will be completing this event in a couple of hours, (never “worked” so hard in a game event before), and was wondering if buying her now will serve any purpose other than completing the set for the shark family. 120 gems is quite a bit to splurge on a decoration
    Unfortunately, of course, we won't know until after the event what her post event drops will be.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Unfortunately, of course, we won't know until after the event what her post event drops will be.
    I was hoping that someone with "inside" information would know, just like in the case of the green Forest Wisp. When they were first introduced, we all wondered if they would continue to drop usable items once we completed part three of the Hidden Forest storyline

Oh well, I have a few more hours to go before I definitely need to decide either to buy her or let Sherman be raised by a single parent

I am crafting my last 2 underwater plants and whew .. I am exhausted. This one took the fun and the challenge out of the game for me. I usually have a feeling of accomplishment when I get to the end of an event but not this time. Im just bummed about all the energy I wasted to get this Merman that'll probably only give 3-5 energy a day. Totally Not Worth All This Effort!! My crazy brain doesn't like when I sit out an event but this would've been a good one to skip. Like everyone else, I have enough stress in real life.

Executive Chef
    My completed shark coast!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	868CF9ED-8A1D-43FB-A51E-868D99185C33.jpeg 
Views:	85 
Size:	331.6 KB 
ID:	53137
    I caved and just bought Meghana.
    With less than a day left seems she won’t go on sale.

Hopefully the main storyline release in two days won’t need gems cause now I’m low.

Rhino Keeper

Wink

A very big WOO HOO - I made my 4th or 5th collection from Merman Eoin and received 50 energy!!!

I've been looking after sick Grandchildren for the last week, so was able to play very frequently and finished early.

Good luck to all still working hard to finish and commiserations to all unable to finish. This has been a very crazy event in terms of energy and frequency of play required.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by laudenum View Post
    A very big WOO HOO - I made my 4th or 5th collection from Merman Eoin and received 50 energy!!!

I've been looking after sick Grandchildren for the last week, so was able to play very frequently and finished early.

Good luck to all still working hard to finish and commiserations to all unable to finish. This has been a very crazy event in terms of energy and frequency of play required.
    I came here to post a WHOO HOO for getting 20 energy from Eoin, but you have me beat. I agree, this has been an extremely intensive event. I did use quite a few elven boosts and two gems to speed up Sherman at bedtime. I love the look of Eoin and he fits so well in my mermaid area. The sharks were not my thing and unless he has some good drops, Sherman will end up in storage.

Fashion Designer
    I wish that, instead of having to build multiples of things, we had to make the individual parts to build just one. So, glass, wooden frame, marble plinth, whatever. It could still be tedious and longwinded but at least it would make sense!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    I wish that, instead of having to build multiples of things, we had to make the individual parts to build just one. So, glass, wooden frame, marble plinth, whatever. It could still be tedious and longwinded but at least it would make sense!
    I agree. I was on vacation for part of this event & was shocked to find that after all of that work to build the terrarium I had to build ANOTHER one! I've been confused since I had to build two essentially useless Tide Pools. I honestly thought it was a glitch. I left one out because they are pretty.

An energy dropper sounds great, but I've been playing long enough to have the Love Shack & can craft my own alicorns. I have enough dailies that weekly energy droppers work well enough for me.

I sincerely hope that the next event is more fun. I'll give them this--the Warrior Shark spawned very well for the necessary materials, unlike Sprinkles in the ice cream event.