Page 52 of 70 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/12: Unfamiliar Waters event | * event info on page 1 *

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Because you don't need it. I have been chopping rocks since a week, with the teeth! I chop rocks, **** shark, chop rocks, **** shark since a week.......... And still not enough pebbles... just rubble.
    I chopped what I hoped would be my last rock outcropping only to fall ONE pebble short...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I chopped what I hoped would be my last rock outcropping only to fall ONE pebble short...
    Well, you can use the next rock for WW.....lolol

got 2 underwater flowers finished, yay!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    Summoned Eoin and placed him with my mermaids. He is somewhat floating higher than they are, but I think he looks pretty good.

Attachment 53098
    Sweet! Yay!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

That is the same for me. I have only received one gold nugget too this whole time.

Rhino Keeper
    4th collection from Eoin: 8 energy and 1 orange coral.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    4th collection from Eoin: 8 energy and 1 orange coral.
    Wow, not bad. I just had my very first collection: 5 energy and 1 blue coral (whatever those are for. But I’m only level 33 so I expect there’s more to come)
    Kingdom: Peroldrado
    (Gem confirmation button please)

Rhino Keeper
    So far from Eoin I've gotten: energy, coins and either orange coral, blue coral, or a blue starfish.

Executive Chef
    My workshops have been going full blast for days now, and I'm just flabbergasted that I still have so far to go. This seems endless.
    I'm so glad next event is not a timed event.
    Oh well! One step at a time. Several days left.
    Working on Goal 10.

I haven't seen a silver rune from my elves for weeks. Much less gold. Only bronze. I think it's broken.
    My mistrust of Storm is growing.
    Last edited by riverly; 09-21-19 at 05:54 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    My workshops have been going full blast for days now, and I'm just flabbergasted that I still have so far to go. This seems endless.
    I'm so glad next event is not a timed event.
    Oh well! One step at a time. Several days left.
    Working on Goal 10.

I haven't seen a silver rune from my elves for weeks. Much less gold. Only bronze. I think it's broken.
    My mistrust of Storm is growing.
    This is how I feel. I could have sworn I had completed more marble aquariums and more underwater plants. This morning I was just disappointed that I had only one underwater plant with four more to go. Maybe I was dreaming when I thought I had done two! Lol
    And now I have to sit and wait for stingy Sherman to give me more flowers. He may look like he's all friendly and sweet but he is a mean little grinch that Sherman!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    oh, but the adult shark is adorable,and is wearing Castle Story clothing lololol. Sherman blinks an eye, wags his shark tail, it's very cute. I was enchanted & happy; just getting ready to post about it when I discovered the Goal 9 rollback. Now my happiness over the shark(s) (I like the samurai warrior sharks' looks) is overshadowed by my frustration at the rollback. Good Grief.
    I really like the little baby, so I'm going to keep him that way... until the craziness of weekend warrior and my clunky fingertips accidentally tap on him one to many times! Lol