Page 22 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/12: Unfamiliar Waters event | * event info on page 1 *

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bfstone View Post
    Raise your hand if you?re still on level seven and haven?t even crafted your first marble column, and you?ve played all day every day since the beginning? Just me? Cool.

Broke, can?t buy packs or gem ahead. Trying to save runes to get an alicorn and I?m SO CLOSE so I cant use boosts. I?m also on the last 11 days of the hidden forest part 2 timed goal, another energy ****er. You have to **** a whole tree (10 hits) for ONE green vine. At this rate, not only will I not complete THAT goal, but I cannot foresee clearing the seventh goal on this challenge for at least another two days. And it gets harder?? WHY. ALL THE WHYS.
    🙋🏽*♀️Hand partially up. I'm still at goal 7 but I haven't been playing all day since the beginning. I only really started dipping my toes in last night after I saw the tide pool pond and decided I wanted two of them. I'm slowly making the fish for the aquarium and columns. Not even sure I want them because I really don't want any more water or fish or scales and after that last event, that merman isn't looking trustworthy.

Argggg how annoying. I had placed my columns and started to feed the baby shark and it rolled back to the full time in the workshop! Sigh........

Executive Chef
    Well, I gave in and bought Meghana. Timer is 8 hours ( 32 gems to speed up), so I will post the drops tomorrow.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Meghana.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	13.6 KB 
ID:	53039Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Meghana inventory card.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	14.3 KB 
ID:	53040

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    for this goal, do the 3 marble aquariums count towards the 2 aquarium terrariums, or are they in addition to?
    They count towards them.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    🙋🏽*♀️Hand partially up. I'm still at goal 7 but I haven't been playing all day since the beginning. I only really started dipping my toes in last night after I saw the tide pool pond and decided I wanted two of them. I'm slowly making the fish for the aquarium and columns. Not even sure I want them because I really don't want any more water or fish or scales and after that last event, that merman isn't looking trustworthy.
    The columns look pretty amazing!

New Resident

Value packs

Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    It sure stinks that same package costs me $6.99 in Canada. That puts the exchange rate at 40%!!!! Which is almost double what it actually is!! Come on Storm 8, don?t be so mean to your Canadian players
    Well in Australia their 7.99..and I think our timer goes slower. Lol..😀😀😀

Besides needing 100 stone for a future step (aquarium terrarium), is there any reason *not* to pre-chop all kelp, pebbles and shark teeth while waiting on goal 7 crafts?

I'm currently holding back on 5 of my outcroppings but could probably get the 100 from my mines during crafting so it may be worth getting them done anyway - I need silver for mermaid quest and will go back to collecting mines anyway soon.

I've used up the 1400 energy I saved on skipping the last event (and all new energy source drops accumulated from the start of this event) so I'd like to get back to saving energy before it's time to collect my weeklies, but don't want to waste it on prechops I'll need to do again.

Thanks!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Meeren64 View Post
    Well in Australia their 7.99..and I think our timer goes slower. Lol..������
    Lol! Funny, Not funny!

Rhino Keeper
    I don?t need S8?s glitches, I just made a glitch of my own. I had acqiured enough items to expand my sea creature area so, moved Sherman there but, didn?t like the first placement so was going to move him again but instead put him away by mistake, in his 4th hour. Now back to eight hours, duh!

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know what goal 10 is? I am currently crafting the terrariums and don’t know what to chop in the meantime. I guess stone and kelp.
    Kingdom: Peroldrado
    (Gem confirmation button please)