Page 21 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/12: Unfamiliar Waters event | * event info on page 1 *

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bfstone View Post
    At least we have each other

Quote Originally Posted by newpam575 View Post
    I am right there with all of you. I too can't play while at work and even on the weekends I cant log in every two hours. I will just see how far I get but I won't stress out about it. I am not a fan of endlessly crafting the same materials just to make bigger things especially when we don't really know how the end product(s) will enhance our kingdoms.
    Haha, I may quail at the beginning but like many I plod along. I'm just trying to regularly hit up the fish and take down a few sharks every round of full energy/wizard schools. If I don't finish, I don't finish. If I do, I do. I am super surprised at how big of an energy sink goal 7 is, since it usually ramps/scales exponentially later on. Just a bigger speed bump than I expected. We'll see how this goes a week from now, haha.

How do I submit a bug? Despite my elven boost being 38 minutes underway, my omnivorous fish aren't done. I started them at the same time. It's acting like it's a 2 hour craft, but isn't it 1 hour??? The fish bowl version? I do see the time counting down quickly. I'm very confused.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by daesal View Post
    Uh, Storm8 how do you spell ?Omnivorous?? My daughter noticed this.
    Nothing wrong with it, just a new kind of fish. They eat omins...I think we'll get those later on in this event Good of your daughter, my brain also used autocorrect and didn't notice.

Still on goal 7, I haven't even finished any aquariums.

A word of warning: don't start crafting an aquarium before the goals of bottling are ticked off. You'll have to make them again. Not that it really matters, you still have to make more aquariums and need more bottled fishies, but it's terribly annoying.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    How do I submit a bug? Despite my elven boost being 38 minutes underway, my omnivorous fish aren't done. I started them at the same time. It's acting like it's a 2 hour craft, but isn't it 1 hour??? The fish bowl version? I do see the time counting down quickly. I'm very confused.
    You're not alone, seems to be happening to lots of players. Here's a link to the current Bugs Thread on the topic, though I wouldn't expect to see any official response until they're back in office Monday: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...80#post1595280

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    Any bites on this yet? (ha ha)

I was wondering the same thing!
    First drop of Meghana was 1 sea flower, 1 water, and 1xp. A bit underwhelming!

Farm Supplier
    Thank you, I'll go back and read the post :0). That's really helpful.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    There is some bug in the system. It has happened to few players, and to me few months ago ( Since it was months ago for me- I'm guessing bug is in the boost itself not event related). Seems like eleven boost has some super rare bug in it. When this occurs it doubles the timer instead of reducing it.

If you want to submit ticket. Go to Castle Story Bugs and Issues. https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    That 10 minute timer will probably change after the event. Then the drops will be anybody's guess.
    This is what annoys me. I went ahead and did the goals up to making the tide pool ponds because I like the way they look. But do I really need to keep going? Do I need more water and fish from the aquarium? Or does it do something else I may need after the event? Not really caring about the sharks or the merman?

Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    There is some bug in the system. It has happened to few players, and to me few months ago ( Since it was months ago for me- I'm guessing bug is in the boost itself not event related). Seems like eleven boost has some super rare bug in it. When this occurs it doubles the timer instead of reducing it.

If you want to submit ticket. Go to Castle Story Bugs and Issues. https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
    Thanks! Hopefully everyone affected is compensated with the rushed item.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    Goal 9: (level 39)

1. Gather water
    2. Gather stone
    (These were checked off so I don?t know how much)
    3. Build 3 Marble Aquariums
    5. Build 2 Aquarium Terrariums (each of these require 3 Marble Aquariums, 10 water, 25 stone)

Again I?m level 39 so I don?t know if it changes for higher levels.
    for this goal, do the 3 marble aquariums count towards the 2 aquarium terrariums, or are they in addition to?
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.