Page 44 of 70 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/12: Unfamiliar Waters event | * event info on page 1 *

Rhino Keeper
    I'm out of gems after this event-potp for a gem sale.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaMagic View Post
    Does anyone know if the bug on Goal 9 has been fixed?
    I don?t want to collect and lose things.
    You shouldn't lose anything; if you get the glitch you just craft 4 more aquariums that you need later anyway. I had the glitch, it didnt reoccur. It just set my strategy back, since you need to craft 1/2 hour Wooden Aquariums in the Potion Shop for goal 10. I wanted to do that in the evening when I could easily check every 1/2 hour.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    Do the 4 wood aquariums crafted in previously (maybe goal 9) also count toward goal 10? It seems they should be able to be used for the undersea plants.

Edit - never mind. I crafted them in goal 10. For some reason, it seemed like a previous goal. They are all running together.
    Yes, and changing the requirements/code mid-event, causing glitches & setbacks, has us all understandably stressed.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)

Executive Chef
    I got a water from Sherman this AM in addition to the sea flower

Executive Chef
    I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. No gems spent (except for 20 in a trap-confirmation button please):

On goal 10
    All my wooden aquariums crafted.
    10 omnivorous fish crafted
    13 shark to battle
    Lots of kelp to clear.

I think I can definitely get 16 more omni's today, so sometime tomorrow I start making the carnivorous fish.

Whew.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaMagic View Post
    Does anyone know if the bug on Goal 9 has been fixed?
    I don?t want to collect and lose things.
    I can't say for sure if the bug has been fixed, but after having my marble aquarium count be reset twice, I finally managed to craft 4 that registered with no reset and progressed to goal 10. I crafted them 2 at a time, and before collecting them, force-closed my game down, went back in, checked my goal levels and then collected (just to be as cautious as possible). All the extra aquariums I was forced to craft to get thru goal 9 (5 in all) remained in my inventory once I got to goal 10.
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    You shouldn't lose anything; if you get the glitch you just craft 4 more aquariums that you need later anyway. I had the glitch, it didnt reoccur. It just set my strategy back, since you need to craft 1/2 hour Wooden Aquariums in the Potion Shop for goal 10. I wanted to do that in the evening when I could easily check every 1/2 hour.
    Thank you. I guess I misunderstood what was happening. I thought the items crafted were disappearing.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by perry5 View Post
    I can't say for sure if the bug has been fixed, but after having my marble aquarium count be reset twice, I finally managed to craft 4 that registered with no reset and progressed to goal 10. I crafted them 2 at a time, and before collecting them, force-closed my game down, went back in, checked my goal levels and then collected (just to be as cautious as possible). All the extra aquariums I was forced to craft to get thru goal 9 (5 in all) remained in my inventory once I got to goal 10.
    Thank you. I thought they were disappearing. It’s nice to know they stay in my inventory for the next goal.

Executive Chef
    First collection from Eoin was 4 energy and 230 coins.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    First collection from Eoin was 4 energy and 230 coins.
    No coral? I'm getting blue and orange coral as well.