Page 58 of 70 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/12: Unfamiliar Waters event | * event info on page 1 *

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I too will be done either today o tomorrow, probably tomorrow. After adjusting my math several times, I might still need a few pebbles. Actually I probably would go for Daddy Shark , but I don't like the idea of useless inventory of kelp. Or pebbles. But I should know by now to never say never.
    But I have just about 5 gems, so I can't buy Mama. So..... maybe I'll just be done with all this.
    For the best! Nothing more to see here.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Listal View Post
    Want to double check this: both merman final end foal prize and the shark warrior we trade for with teeth will drop energy?
    No...Shark Warrior just drops water and some fish. Seriously it was even on pictures on first page. It has only 15 min timer.

Fashion Designer
    I’m done! I’m done! Eoin is cooking in the workshop. I have never been so relieved and so exhausted after an event.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Farm Supplier
    He looks really good in there. A perfect fit. :0)

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D3801F60-4071-42E7-826A-986E18B7E8FC.jpeg 
Views:	96 
Size:	357.5 KB 
ID:	53122
    All done!
    (finally!)
    Zero gems spent.

Now just waiting for a Meghana sale ... *nudgenudge Storm8*

Executive Chef

Talking

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	file.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	270.9 KB 
ID:	53123

I made it too! Got Mr. Grand Prize Eoin that is.
    Not going for Daddy Shark, I think he is awfully expansive (energy consuming) for his drops.
    I would have liked to have him, but 55 times 15 hp (+ the energy to spawn him) after all the ones we had to fight for the crafts is way to much (for me).

Thanks to all the players posting here! (and a double special thanks to the ones finishing super early and share their knowledge!)
    I know for sure I would have stopped at goal 9 or 10, calling it a mission impossible otherwise.
    The only thing that kept me going was the knowledge that after goal 10 it was an easy swim to Eoin.

Good luck to the players still trying to finish!

Rhino Keeper
    This event just will not end

I don't see the info on page one and can't read all the posts since I last caught up... Can anyone tell me how many kelp necklaces we need for the adventure line (not a keepsake shark) and if we can make in advance?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    I don't see the info on page one and can't read all the posts since I last caught up... Can anyone tell me how many kelp necklaces we need for the adventure line (not a keepsake shark) and if we can make in advance?
    I just started that goal and all I've seen so far is just 1 necklace needed. It takes 10 minutes to make, but I have to wait another 2 hours for Old Thomas, so I see no reason to make any ahead of time.
    Be sure you don't have a monster parked! Mama shark spawns from Old Thomas house.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I just started that goal and all I've seen so far is just 1 necklace needed. It takes 10 minutes to make, but I have to wait another 2 hours for Old Thomas, so I see no reason to make any ahead of time.
    Be sure you don't have a monster parked! Mama shark spawns from Old Thomas house.
    I accidentally made 2 kelp necklaces already. I really hope at least one will count towards the goal.
    I have all my aquariums and fish made. Now just waiting on Sherman to give me 3 flowers so I can complete #10. Then I believe that stingy brute has to drop another 3 so I can finish... all in less than 3 days