Page 59 of 70 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/12: Unfamiliar Waters event | * event info on page 1 *

Rhino Keeper
    I'm done - sooo done! lol
    The event was ok for me, because my job allows for me to log in frequently most days, so I got all the crafting done on time without using any gems. I used a boost twice, though I kind of regretted the second time. Oh, and I did not go for Daddy Shark. I'm not spending all that time and energy on what is basically a pond on legs.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I accidentally made 2 kelp necklaces already. I really hope at least one will count towards the goal.
    I have all my aquariums and fish made. Now just waiting on Sherman to give me 3 flowers so I can complete #10. Then I believe that stingy brute has to drop another 3 so I can finish... all in less than 3 days
    If you have your marble aquariums made already, you should be able to finish. That 4 hour timer for 16 aquariums was a kicker. I didn't use boosts. Elves are being stingy.
    Funny, like in strange, according to the storyline Sherman went back to be with his parents, but he's still here in my kingdom. I see a little disconnect there. But no big deal.
    And I ended up with only 5 shark teeth so I'm done.

Fashion Designer
    Bobbyrae- I made 2 ahead last of time and it counted. We only need one though
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    If you have your marble aquariums made already, you should be able to finish. That 4 hour timer for 16 aquariums was a kicker. I didn't use boosts. Elves are being stingy.
    Funny, like in strange, according to the storyline Sherman went back to be with his parents, but he's still here in my kingdom. I see a little disconnect there. But no big deal.
    And I ended up with only 5 shark teeth so I'm done.
    Kind of like how Sherman was being raised by Ivy and as soon as he grows up he introduces himself to Ruler and everybody and everybody is introducing themselves to him as though it's the first time they've ever seen him and him them? And like how Sherman is toddling around Ivy's hut and then is swimming and then is running with Gemma? Because sharks have feet you see... Yeahhh...funny, like in strange, has been the theme of this event lol

Thanks WittyWitch! One less thing to add to my timer schedule
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 09-23-19 at 09:14 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I accidentally made 2 kelp necklaces already. I really hope at least one will count towards the goal.
    I have all my aquariums and fish made. Now just waiting on Sherman to give me 3 flowers so I can complete #10. Then I believe that stingy brute has to drop another 3 so I can finish... all in less than 3 days
    Fortunately Sherman is a guaranteed drop! I was level 40. I think you'll need 2 or 4 to finish after goal 10 depending on your level. I was level 40 and needed 2 flowers for the last goal.

Rhino Keeper
    You only need 1 kelp necklace and yes it counts if you craft it ahead of time.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    Fortunately Sherman is a guaranteed drop! I was level 40. I think you'll need 2 or 4 to finish after goal 10 depending on your level. I was level 40 and needed 2 flowers for the last goal.
    I will need four more. I thought it was three lol

Farm Supplier
    I only have two underwater plants crafted, and one marble aquarium. I completely stopped tending to my kingdom yesterday, focusing ONLY on the event and I still dont think I will finish. I had to cave and use a rune boost (even though I was 2 silver and 5 gold away from an alicorn...)

I JUST WANNA BE FREEEEEE

Rhino Keeper
    Oh geez. Due to weekend commitments, I just started goal 10 today. There is no way I can craft all of these marble aquariums. Oh well, I rarely use all my energy anyway. But Eoin is really neat looking.

Executive Chef
    I love the look of the Aquarium Terrarium, but it only gives A. Single. Water.

So so it will most likely go in storage, too bad.

Sherman has dropped water, fish, and fur in addition to the flower for me.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx