Page 33 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/12: Unfamiliar Waters event | * event info on page 1 *

Rhino Keeper
    Wish, regarding Maya, I know, I know but I’m a completer myself too. I already have the tradesman and he is totally awesome.

And apologies for the delay in my response, a crazy day and shark knows how many fishes behind. Sigh.

Executive Chef
    Waaay to many sharks to fight. As soon as I can I'm going to sit down and figure out how many more I need, so I can park that energy grubbing beast. Unless someone out there knows how many teeth are needed from Goal 10 to the end.......hint hint
    It may even be back in earlier posts, but my little brain is numb.
    is it 123? Oh my, maybe I'm wrong
    Last edited by riverly; 09-17-19 at 02:17 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Waaay to many sharks to fight. As soon as I can I'm going to sit down and figure out how many more I need, so I can park that energy grubbing beast. Unless someone out there knows how many teeth are needed from Goal 10 to the end.......hint hint
    It may even be back in earlier posts, but my little brain is numb.
    Depends on your level.

Goal 10 itself requires total 48 shark tooth.

Goals 11-12 require NONE.

Goals 13:

Level 50 ( and where ever high level requirements start) - they need to make one extra underwater plant so this requires 16 shark tooth for that one. ( Used in 4 Marbled Aquariums that are required to craft 1 underwater plant)
    You also need 4 Shark tooth extra for crafting merman on high level.

Low levels don't have to craft extra underwatet plant - so they don't have to worry about 16 shark tooth going there.
    They are also required just 2 extra shark tooth in goal 13.

SO: Including Level 10 - 13 totals: High level players need 68 shark tooth total. Low level ones need 50.

Rhino Keeper
    Help S8! On goal 9, I had just about finished crafting my SECOND aquarium terr. (so EIGHT marble aquariums crafted) and a game reset randomly reduced my crated marble aquariums to 3...so now I am stuck on this goal until I craft another one??? I know I need a gazzillion more for goal 10, but I don't want to lose credit for having to craft another just to push thru this goal. This event is energy and resource intensive enough without these random game glitches making even harder for us!
    Last edited by perry5; 09-18-19 at 05:12 AM.
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Depends on your level.

Goal 10 itself requires total 48 shark tooth.

Goals 11-12 require NONE.

Goals 13:

Level 50 ( and where ever high level requirements start) - they need to make one extra underwater plant so this requires 16 shark tooth for that one. ( Used in 4 Marbled Aquariums that are required to craft 1 underwater plant)
    You also need 4 Shark tooth extra for crafting merman on high level.

Low levels don't have to craft extra underwatet plant - so they don't have to worry about 16 shark tooth going there.
    They are also required just 2 extra shark tooth in goal 13.

SO: Including Level 10 - 13 totals: High level players need 68 shark tooth total. Low level ones need 50.
    Thank you so much. As soon as I can I am going to park one. Then I can concentrate on pebbles and fronds.
    Monster beating is my least favorite part of these events.

Executive Chef
    What are the steps required for level 10? Page 1 doesnt have the actual steps and some of the math seems off.

I'm just trying to figure out where I am and what I still need in event materials.

I'm 6 of the jar fish from crafting the 8 marble aquariums needed for 2 whatever other aquarium I need to make. So although I'm still a day or 2 away from level 10 crafting, I'd like to get all my shark teeth, kelp and stones ready.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    What are the steps required for level 10? Page 1 doesnt have the actual steps and some of the math seems off.

I'm just trying to figure out where I am and what I still need in event materials.

I'm 6 of the jar fish from crafting the 8 marble aquariums needed for 2 whatever other aquarium I need to make. So although I'm still a day or 2 away from level 10 crafting, I'd like to get all my shark teeth, kelp and stones ready.
    See my post on same thread, page 25. It is also on very first page.

Fashion Designer
    Great concept for the event s8!
    Love the way you care about players inclusively.
    This event in my opinion is geared toward the players whom can login every hour to two.
    This cadence does not work for my lifestyle, however I appreciate that this game style matches others game play.
    Way to cater to the population with different event types.
    When I retire, in many, many years to come, I am hoping for these events re-occuring to fill my days
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Rhino Keeper
    Does Sherman only drop one flower at a time?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    Does Sherman only drop one flower at a time?
    So far - yes.