Page 27 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/12: Unfamiliar Waters event | * event info on page 1 *

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I have lots & lots of stored energy but the fact I'm constantly crafting carnivorous & omnivorous fish (in a workshop no less) over & over & over again. Who at S8 thought this would be fun?

And, really, wouldn't we actually be fishing for these fish? I don't get a workshop be able to 'make' fish. I doesn't say anything about a container, it says fish! What did we make those 2 tide pool ponds for....those would've been perfect for collecting the fish. We could've built a glassblowers workshop to make the containers & glass aquariums & finished making the wood stand in the workshop. This whole goal is way off the mark!

Agree with Wittywich, bobbyrae, & Destiel098 that with this much effort, time, etc, that Merman better be a daily (even weekly) 40 energy dropper cuz, otherwise it isn't worth going forward, IMO..

Here you go :
    Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    That was my idea! I hope you all enjoy this upcoming event. I really wanted to give you guys something fresh and fun, and something that would fit into the game but be a little different! I assure you, these sharks don't live in your realm and they come from a faraway land, searching for... something? They might be a little hideous but they are monsters you will fight, and monsters do tend to be a little hideous at times (though sometimes the biggest monsters we face don't look the way we anticipate.)

As another teaser, these guys will be part of an event that is NOT a monster hunt or a leader board, so there is a story that goes along with our family of sharks.

Hope you all enjoy the little sneak preview!
    *whistles as I walk away* 🤫

The intentions were good I suppose so we'll have to keep reminding ourselves of that 😂

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Here you go :

*whistles as I walk away* 狼

The intentions were good I suppose so we'll have to keep reminding ourselves of that 
    I guess the word 'fun' is relative. Haven't been having fun for the last 2 days.🤨
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I have lots & lots of stored energy but the fact I'm constantly crafting carnivorous & omnivorous fish (in a workshop no less) over & over & over again. Who at S8 thought this would be fun?

And, really, wouldn't we actually be fishing for these fish? I don't get a workshop be able to 'make' fish. I doesn't say anything about a container, it says fish! What did we make those 2 tide pool ponds for....those would've been perfect for collecting the fish. We could've built a glassblowers workshop to make the containers & glass aquariums & finished making the wood stand in the workshop. This whole goal is way off the mark!

Agree with Wittywich, bobbyrae, & Destiel098 that with this much effort, time, etc, that Merman better be a daily (even weekly) 40 energy dropper cuz, otherwise it isn't worth going forward, IMO..
    Actually, by this rate Merman should rather be Loveshack in disguise. ( I know it is not). This event is so brutal, that it is harsh reminder even for years experienced 50 level ones, who don't have loveshack It drains energy more than any event I remember in the past.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Actually, by this rate Merman should rather be Loveshack in disguise. ( I know it is not). This event is so brutal, that it is harsh reminder even for years experienced 50 level ones, who don't have loveshack It drains energy more than any event I remember in the past.
    Ahhhh...yes. I couldn't even begin to think what could compensate for this. If the Merman is a love shack (with ability to craft weekly 40 energy dropping alicorns) in disguise I certainly would kick my self in the rear for not completing this.

Are the columns actual things to place in our kingdoms or are they just material to build something?

Executive Chef
    Ahhhh...yes. I couldn't even begin to think what could compensate for this. If the Merman is a love shack (with ability to craft weekly 40 energy dropping alicorns) in disguise I certainly would kick my self in the rear for not completing this.
    Well, since it is not, you don't have to cry that much. Seriously , they should make Love Shack possible at least every7-10 years. Just to make up the huge cap between players without it and those who have.

Rhino Keeper

Are the columns actual things to place in our kingdoms or are they just material to build something?
    Columns are 1x1 decor for your kingdom-they are very pretty.

Executive Chef
    Aquarium Terrariums are 1x2.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Aquarium Terrarium.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	15.2 KB 
ID:	53050Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Aquarium Terrarium back.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	11.3 KB 
ID:	53051

Timer is 10 minutes.
    So far mine have just dropped water and blue fish.
    Last edited by Destiel0918; 09-16-19 at 10:44 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Finally finished goal 9, starting out on level 10.

Comments here are so funny! I find myself coming here for the laughter just as much as looking to find out what the next step entails!

Here's wishing for our days to miraculously turn into 48 hours each so we can accomplish all the crafting needed!

Trudyscandles

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Goal 10 is brutal. I dread goals 11-13 much more now.

( I'm on level 50).
    Just keep swimming!, aka Just keep chopping!
    Thanks for all your posts as you forge ahead!! Thanks to everyone who is ahead in the goal pace and sharing insights and images here on the forum. I have no plans to finish this one early, yet I do hope to finish with an hour or so to spare and I really appreciate the chance you give for us to plan ahead.

I was thinking this event parallels Tinkerer's Workshop quite a bit. Yet I'm hopeful goals 11-13 here will be less complicated, and the bulk of work will be in goals 7-10... for goals 11-13, I'm thinking we still need to get Sherman back to his mama and craft some of those necklaces... maybe fight a super shark or sharknado, and welcome the Merman (whose name is not going to be Sherman...) to our realm. At which point, he will immediately start dropping 40 energy every 5 minutes! LOL

Seriously though, thanks again to all who are ahead and taking the time to share here on the forum.

Executive Chef
    finished goal 7. waiting on Sherman. not looking forward to 9, 10, etc
    last event i didn't finish was the gingerbread one. but now it looks like there will be another one. i like the event, but the high requirements are insane. i refuse to buy the gem building after the ice cream event
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily