Page 12 of 70 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/12: Unfamiliar Waters event | * event info on page 1 *

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    I should get past it about the time my youngest starts high school. She's 6.
    This is hysterical! I am about to finish crafting my first Aquarium Column for Goal 7. On to the second. I should probably finish this goal sometime on Sunday. What else can I say!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyeMyst View Post
    Isn?t the twisted Terrarium, from a past event, exactly the same as the aquarium?
    or like A Tinkerer's Tale.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Rhino Keeper
    Goal 9: (level 39)

1. Gather water
    2. Gather stone
    (These were checked off so I don?t know how much)
    3. Build 3 Marble Aquariums
    5. Build 2 Aquarium Terrariums (each of these require 3 Marble Aquariums, 10 water, 25 stone)

Again I?m level 39 so I don?t know if it changes for higher levels.
    Last edited by ham2905; 09-13-19 at 04:40 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    Sherman ... is by the water in my kingdom so you can visit and see!
    I visited the kingdom with the ham2905 id - NeferLJ - but it looks like an old kingdom.
    What?s your Storm8 id for your current kingdom??

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyeMyst View Post
    Isn?t the twisted Terrarium, from a past event, exactly the same as the aquarium?
    That was my first thought as well! When compared side by side, it looks like they used the same design template but tweaked it a bit. I don't mind, really - they're just different enough that I won't mistake one for the other.

The Mysterious Aquarium is a slightly different color, without any embellishments and is much larger than the Terrarium when placed:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CS 09-12-2019 building comp 1.PNG 
Views:	52 
Size:	767.5 KB 
ID:	53016Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CS 09-12-2019 building comp 2.PNG 
Views:	57 
Size:	1.21 MB 
ID:	53017

Now let's hope they give the craft building drops after the event like they did the Witchiest Cauldron; at least that way players could get some long term value from their gem spending.

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Can you believe that since yesterday afternoon, I have not even completed crafting one Aquarium Column! That is with buying the Mysterious Aquarium and getting up at 4 AM so my workshops are never idle. And two Aquarium Columns are required for Goal 7. I sure hope that future goals are for different items and not just more of the same. Goal 7 is a very time intensive undertaking!
    Wait, I just finished the ponds and am making various fish for my first Marble Aquarium. Are you saying you think it's impossible considering where you were this morning?? We have 13 days, I would think it's early to throw in the towel. Hopefully it's just high energy beasts towards the end..

I sat out the last event and saved up 1400 energy over the two weeks. I'm doing this one because I like the look of the aquarium features. We'll see...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    Wait, I just finished the ponds and am making various fish for my first Marble Aquarium. Are you saying you think it's impossible considering where you were this morning?? We have 13 days, I would think it's early to throw in the towel. Hopefully it's just high energy beasts towards the end..

I sat out the last event and saved up 1400 energy over the two weeks. I'm doing this one because I like the look of the aquarium features. We'll see...
    IMO the Elven Fast Worker Boost May be critical. I am using 1 a day, in the evening when I have time to monitor it, plus save up fishies all day for the crafting.

Happy Friday the 13th, anyone?
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    I visited the kingdom with the ham2905 id - NeferLJ - but it looks like an old kingdom.
    What?s your Storm8 id for your current kingdom??

My current kingdom name is Stone Bridge. I thought that ham2905 was still my storm8 Id for both? I?ll visit you so you can link back.

. NeferLJ is my original account from my iPad that shattered. I tried to have it transferred but I never got a response and now I?m so deep into this one I don?t want to replace it. I really only want it for my love shack-maybe if I get a new iPad I can finally get that one transferred.

Rhino Keeper
    Neferlala is my current I?d! I saw it when I tried to invite you-we are already

How do I stop this grammar issue?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post

Not impossible. There are a lot of parts to craft and it takes a lot of time. I never throw in the towel. I just plod on, and in the end, gem it, if I have to. So hang in there. The finish line looms ahead. It will just take a while to get there. I also like the features of this event. Nice imaginative and creative graphics. Best of luck to all!