Page 51 of 70 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/12: Unfamiliar Waters event | * event info on page 1 *

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Second collection from Eoin was 4 energy and 215 coins. It's not nothing, but it's not much of anything!
    Lol. There was a time when we would love a 4 energy dropper. 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Yeah, I have placed two Daddy sharks in my Kingdom. Craft for 3rd is still open, but I am not trying to make 3rd one. But there is no sign that there is cap on the Daddy sharks...so when craft is open - go ahead.
    Makes me wonder what Daddy Shark is going to drop post event. If this shark turns out to be a trade ticket or expansion permit dropper masquerading as a pond then we'll all be kicking ourselves in the butt praying it will be offered for Black Friday ... 🤦🏾*♀️

Nightclub Owner
    Can more than one mommy shark be purchased or is there a limit of one?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Lol. There was a time when we would love a 4 energy dropper. ��

Makes me wonder what Daddy Shark is going to drop post event. If this shark turns out to be a trade ticket or expansion permit dropper masquerading as a pond then we'll all be kicking ourselves in the butt praying it will be offered for Black Friday ... ����*♀️
    No...Daddy Shark drops are not good. Look page one it just shows fish and water I just wanted 2 to be guards to my Coral Castle.

Rhino Keeper
    Best part of this event for me has been the chance to rebuild my dwindling gold nugget stores!
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    anyone else still stuck slugging away on #10? or am i just really far behind everyone?
    I have just arrived at goal 8. I'm happy that it only takes 5 minutes to raise Sherman, I really didn't like him crying. I must say Meghana looks more fierce than the shark warrior. It looks like he's wearing a diaper. Unforunately I don't have 120 gems to spare, so I'll have to make do without her.

I just did my math and I think I will need at least 50 more teeth to finish, but I'm halfway the pet warrior, so I think I'll go for the warrior and forget about the rest.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 09-20-19 at 04:55 PM.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Anyone have any idea why I am now getting fuzzy moss from chopping rocks instead of the pebbles?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by negncic View Post
    Anyone have any idea why I am now getting fuzzy moss from chopping rocks instead of the pebbles?
    Because you don't need it. I have been chopping rocks since a week, with the teeth! I chop rocks, **** shark, chop rocks, **** shark since a week.......... And still not enough pebbles... just rubble.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Summoned Eoin and placed him with my mermaids. He is somewhat floating higher than they are, but I think he looks pretty good.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	017C0D67-F45F-4571-A416-328EA6052CDC.jpg 
Views:	248 
Size:	225.3 KB 
ID:	53098

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Because you don't need it. I have been chopping rocks since a week, with the teeth! I chop rocks, **** shark, chop rocks, **** shark since a week.......... And still not enough pebbles... just rubble.
    I'm with you Shibuya, so tired of the incessant crafting, chopping, ****ing, and more crafting.
    Quote Originally Posted by perry5 View Post
    Best part of this event for me has been the chance to rebuild my dwindling gold nugget stores!
    With all the rocks that I've chopped I've gotten exactly 1 gold nugget so far

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    Summoned Eoin and placed him with my mermaids. He is somewhat floating higher than they are, but I think he looks pretty good.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	017C0D67-F45F-4571-A416-328EA6052CDC.jpg 
Views:	248 
Size:	225.3 KB 
ID:	53098
    Pretty sweet setup!
    Queendom Name - Hyrule