Page 31 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/12: Unfamiliar Waters event | * event info on page 1 *

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    why are we still being awarded crowns during events?
    I own every single walker available and still have over 600 crowns left along with the upcoming award of 100... silly. I honestly rather have a pitiful amount of coins
    Oh please, no. I had a break and so I’m very much behind with the walkers. I’m still saving up for Maya. In fact, I wanted to emphasize that in spite of certain arduous efforts involved what I love about this event is that it gives crowns.

Rhino Keeper
    I like the crowns as I final got my first walker during the Memorial Day sale. I got the tradesman and M saving for the guardsman next.

Fashion Designer
    Hagypagy Thanks for the info.

I can't believe how some of you are surging on.
    I myself am still on goal 7. Just 3 hours ought to do it. Working for the baby shark, then I will stop. I love the pretty colors and graphics, but not so keen on a shark that gives fish. Thought that a bit weird from the start.

Rhino Keeper
    Eoin is placed. 22 hour collection timer.

Rhino Keeper
    So, what does the warrior shark drop? Is it worth the effort? Otherwise I think I might leave any beast in my kingdom to prevent more sharks from spawning and robbing me of energy. I have enough teeth to build the aquariums.
    Kingdom: Peroldrado
    (Gem confirmation button please)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Peroldrado View Post
    So, what does the warrior shark drop? Is it worth the effort? Otherwise I think I might leave any beast in my kingdom to prevent more sharks from spawning and robbing me of energy. I have enough teeth to build the aquariums.
    So far warrior shark drops pond stuff-water, fish, mermaid scale. I've parked a shark in the edge of my kingdom.

Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    I like the crowns as I final got my first walker during the Memorial Day sale. I got the tradesman and M saving for the guardsman next.
    I have yet to buy my first walker so I like crowns as well!

Rhino Keeper
    Regarding crowns, I have been playing long enough I have plenty of walkers, know that some just getting started would like the crowns but would it be so hard to add something else as a prize using the crowns like expansion items especially the gold ones. How about it S8? Also please don't make these goals so time consuming, its becoming a job instead of entertainment. please listen to the forum.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    Eoin is placed. 22 hour collection timer.
    You are like a unicorn to me which means I am fascinated by your rarity. Please update us on your prizes so we can live vicariously through your efforts!

Unrelated sidebar to the forum:
    As much as I complain in this event, I have this to say: My very first event was press your luck and I was too low level to get the tailor shop, which meant I was doomed before I started. I could have quit right then. If you are like me, losing a challenge blows, but it only fuels my determination for future events as jealousy outweighs common sense every time I visit community kingdoms and think *ooooh what is THAT? How do I get THAT?* If all the events were easy, I would probably lose interest faster than randomly kicking butt at these super hard ones.

I know for a fact I won?t complete this as I JUST beat goal seven last night. But I will keep going because I am no quitter! Also I want that big, honking aquarium to nestle between the columns.

This is the first time in a while that I have not used gems or a starter pack, and I am feeling that loss big time. But if there isn?t a challenge, if every gift was some super amazing beast or energy dropper, the fun kind of goes away. Of course, I only have two alicorn and the mushroom chick to drop full energy, so only three days a week I can get a full refill. For those of you that aren?t long term players and feel discouraged, the fact that you CAN do these things without the benefit of all the hordes of flappy unicorns and such that others have accumulated over the years makes it feel possible.

For those of you that HAVE played for years and are bored with the prizes, consider how easy it is for you when the majority of us are struggling. Basically, sorry your gold shoes are too tight Enjoy your wealth and enormous king and queendoms. You obviously earned it!
    Realm name: Pippo
    If you maintain one heart as a friend, I will visit you daily! If your hearts are empty, so is mine, and then after a week of mourning your emptiness passes, I will delete you. No need for wall posts.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Love your postings, bfstone! : )
    I audibly gasped at the thought that this might be your last event because that might mean you may not post in future events! Say it isnt so!!