Page 63 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1353596061626364656667 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/12: Unfamiliar Waters event | * event info on page 1 *

I had to purchase the last value pack and use gems in order to complete this event.

Farm Supplier
    This is the first event that I did not buy a pack to help out, and only used the boost twice. While the event was a pain in my backside, the victory is sweet! I finished late last night, another first?finishing this close to the end. The Daddy shark can be like my real dad... available, but too much work to be worth a visit.

I will be proud of my Merman and really glad that I can tend to my kingdom now! Come on, weekday warrior! I have all my shrubs and rocks ready to chop for that infinite energy and I am so grateful to the geniuses that shared the quick collect trick by double-clicking the home button on the iPhone. It already came in handy clearing crops. PHEW! I need to hide away in a sensory deprivation tank for a few hours after this one.
    Realm name: Pippo
    If you maintain one heart as a friend, I will visit you daily! If your hearts are empty, so is mine, and then after a week of mourning your emptiness passes, I will delete you. No need for wall posts.

Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    I wish that, instead of having to build multiples of things, we had to make the individual parts to build just one. So, glass, wooden frame, marble plinth, whatever. It could still be tedious and longwinded but at least it would make sense!
    Ah, but you see. This makes too much sense😆 We could have built a glass blowers workshop. I would have really liked that. But see the actual players could create some really great goals as compared to what we are getting.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

This again is one of the events, where it is impossible to finish the event while maintaining a normal work life besides. Especially also because it is too unclear what you have to collect and especially create in which amounts. I am stuck at level 10, and will not be able to finish all the necessary tanks before my quest runs out in 7 hours(6PM here now and have to rise at 4 AM) - And I just continue trying - using one buff after the other, and it runs out almost unused because normal life has to be attended as well

One of few events I couldn't finish despite trying hard first 5 days. I stopped when realized that there is no hope to finish successfully. Way too intensive, too many items needed to be crafted, it was not compatible with my real work where I cannot check my game every 2 hours. That's a bit disappointing, but I am happy for the ponds I got as they look great. Also I don't like the disproportion of having 1 male mairman and 4 female mermaids. I hope we don't have to experience such intensive events for a while.
    But once more, I liked the design of every item of this event. Also the sounds of shark warrior were funny, good fantasy CS team! I had to keep away from the game for a week because it caused me irritation for not being able to get the main prize. And very happily discovered that my addiction to the game has become less strong. So I am actually rather happy with my results, both virtual and real. Thank you very much everyone who contributes in this forum!

Fashion Designer
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CC35FF77-8F42-48C0-B450-BEC8D9008B76.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	83.2 KB 
ID:	53144

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by GameAddicted007 View Post
    Also I don't like the disproportion of having 1 male mairman and 4 female mermaids.
    I can tell you my Merman is quite happy with the arrangement

Pity the mystery aquarium can't be used post event as an additional crafting building.
    Thanks for the Weekday Warrior reminder bfstone. I need to go get my kingdom ready. I'm so castlestoryexhausted I completely forgot!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    I wish that, instead of having to build multiples of things, we had to make the individual parts to build just one. So, glass, wooden frame, marble plinth, whatever. It could still be tedious and longwinded but at least it would make sense!
    Upvoting this. And something like a glassblower could be used so many ways around the kingdom on the day to day. Artisan trade, anyone? I?m still not sure why we don?t have a florist so I could at least make a sachet from all those petals in my inventory.
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Stuck on goal 10 with one more Underwater Plants thingey to go. Probably should have thrown in the towel earlier when I realized how difficult this event was, but I usually manage to finish these events. It's hard to give up after investing two weeks of time and energy. I'm not really crazy about the sharks, but it would have been nice to have a merman. Maybe next time. Would also have been nice not to have to use the workshop for almost all the crafting that was required. Congrats to everyone who finished: I really have no idea how you managed.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Cafemochi View Post
    Congrats to everyone who finished: I really have no idea how you managed.
    Managed to finish it without gems - just used elven boost to speed up the workshops.