Page 17 of 70 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/12: Unfamiliar Waters event | * event info on page 1 *

From what was mentioned up thread it's a glitch but it doesn't affect actual crafting times.... you just have a lot of time left when the timers finished...

Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    It happened to me once. Instead of reducing the timer by50%. It once doubled it. I was crafting wisp lanterns - 4 h timer. During boost- it showed 8 hours. After it was done.- it still had like 5 hours to craft - MORE than original FULL timer for this item.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ethan1brothers View Post
    From what was mentioned in another thread earlier it's a glitch but it doesn't affect actual crafting times.... you just have a lot of time left when the timers finished...
    I was affected and the glitch basically makes it like no boost was used (double time and boosts).

In my Queendom, the Boost is fixed.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Kelp & rock cropping

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    In order to complete goal 1-goal 10 (level 39) you'll need 72 shark teeth!!!!! You get 1 tooth per defeated shark. This doesn't even account for 55 you need if you wanna craft daddy shark! I think some might prefer the random adventure after all!
    With this many sharks to defeat, I'm surprised it takes 15 hits to defeat them. It seems 8 or 10 would be more reasonable. I guess it's better than 20 though 😀
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone tried for two of the warrior sharks? I love sharks. And I like pairs of things.Not keen on the merman for possible 1 to 4 energy drops after falling foul of Moanalise,which I spent gems on to get. Maybe I'll focus on big daddy shark. Should I say we're gonna need a bigger boat? Lol. Good luck to all who forge on with this one.

Rhino Keeper
    Focusing on getting the shark warrior right now, given he needs 55 tooth this gonna take awhile.

My goal for this event is to get the shark family, which I'm kinda salty about when I read here that mama shark is for gem only
    Maybe they could give us the option to trade the Merman to a free Mama shark? (his design really not my cup of tea)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    With this many sharks to defeat, I'm surprised it takes 15 hits to defeat them. It seems 8 or 10 would be more reasonable. I guess it's better than 20 though ��
    In average I need 5 energy to spawn one, then between 9-12 energy to defeat. So average energy to get 1 tooth: 15 energy.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Goals 7, 9 and 10 are extremely energy intensive! Wondering how goals 11 to 14 would pan out. I've only started playing events since a few months ago and goals have only been energy intensive toward the last few goals. Hope experienced players can share if there has been similar events like this event before? I only have 4 energy sources (one wizard school, monalise, storybook faerie and birthday kraken) so really concerned if I can complete this event.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Herroyalhighnessprincess View Post
    Goals 7, 9 and 10 are extremely energy intensive! Wondering how goals 11 to 14 would pan out. I've only started playing events since a few months ago and goals have only been energy intensive toward the last few goals. Hope experienced players can share if there has been similar events like this event before? I only have 4 energy sources (one wizard school, monalise, storybook faerie and birthday kraken) so really concerned if I can complete this event.
    I can’t remember an event like this before.
    The worst from memory was the Onyx Temple - took a lot of energy getting that to LVL10!
    I do remember tho that every time a new format event rolls out everyone freaks out that they eat energy.
    This one doesn’t seem too bad to me yet.

I feel like this event should be doable for most - despite it seeming energy intensive.
    Remember we are early days still.

Here’s some tips:
    Make sure to play every two hours (or as close to that) that you can.
    (you don’t need to interrupt your sleep - missing 5 or 6 collections a day is fine)
    Spend all of your energy collecting the flowers and chopping rocks or kelp.
    Ignore the rest of your kingdom.
    Shark Teeth will naturally come with chopping rocks and kelp -
    Just make sure you use the quick collect method so that Warrior Sharks spawn more frequently.
    Always have the two Workshops crafting event items.
    (I recommend always crafting the same item at the same time - craft in 2s not 1s)

Hope this helps
    Good luck to everyone!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Herroyalhighnessprincess View Post
    I would say A thinkers tale' was pretty on par with this one energy wise - maybe less on the workshop side because we had an additional shop for that one. I think that was my second or third event ever when I first started playing and I bought the energy/resource pack for $5 and it was so worth it!