Page 37 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/12: Unfamiliar Waters event | * event info on page 1 *

Rhino Keeper
    Eoin gave me 5 energy, 2 orange coral, and I think some coins.

I'm not on the mermaid quest yet-want to finish hidden forest and search for Sabrina first. No idea how helpful the orange reefs are or what they are used for.
    Last edited by ham2905; 09-18-19 at 02:21 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    SERIOUSLY?!? So I craft ANOTHER marble aquarium to complete goal 9 (and get to the needed 4, even though I have now crafted NINE in total for this step) only to find my marble aquariums have been reset back to ZERO and now I have to complete THREE more!?!? What do I have to do to get through goal #9! This is RIDICULOUS!

(and thank you for reporting SpiritWind. I have posted this on the bug forum but unsuspecting players should ALSO be aware of this issue so they don't waste valuable time & resources until S8 fixes this problem for us!)
    Last edited by perry5; 09-18-19 at 02:38 AM.
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Rhino Keeper
    You just click give and give her the kelp necklace.

Arrow

Wait, are the requirements for the Eion thing real? The math from shibuyacloth a couple days ago was hard, but I thought I could do it. If we really need 80+ more sharks than I thought and all of the other things involved, I'm dropping out. Even if the merman dropped an average of 40 a week, it's take 100 weeks or nearly 2 years to recoup the loss.

I really appreciate everyone sharing info so soon - it's been helpful planning, and now likely stepping aside.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    Wait, are the requirements for the Eion thing real? The math from shibuyacloth a couple days ago was hard, but I thought I could do it. If we really need 80+ more sharks than I thought and all of the other things involved, I'm dropping out. Even if the merman dropped an average of 40 a week, it's take 100 weeks or nearly 2 years to recoup the loss.

I really appreciate everyone sharing info so soon - it's been helpful planning, and now likely stepping aside.
    I think the addition makes it 16 more teeth/sharks but you did need 4 on goal 13 already-what's unknown is if the change on goal 10 for 4 underwater plants is still all you need for goal 13 or if goal 13 will require 5 underwater plants instead of 4 now.

Executive Chef
    I need to make 2 more Marble Aquariams to Build my 2nd Aquarium Terrarium. If i work at the same rate as i have up until now, am i on schedule to finish or should I just stop now.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by perry5 View Post
    SERIOUSLY?!? So I craft ANOTHER marble aquarium to complete goal 9 (and get to the needed 4, even though I have now crafted NINE in total for this step) only to find my marble aquariums have been reset back to ZERO and now I have to complete THREE more!?!? What do I have to do to get through goal #9! This is RIDICULOUS!

(and thank you for reporting SpiritWind. I have posted this on the bug forum but unsuspecting players should ALSO be aware of this issue so they don't waste valuable time & resources until S8 fixes this problem for us!)
    That’s exactly what happened to me
    Hopefully the extra 4 aquariums will stay in inventory and count in next goal otherwise I will be really p.......... off

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by babysx1 View Post
    That’s exactly what happened to me
    Hopefully the extra 4 aquariums will stay in inventory and count in next goal otherwise I will be really p.......... off
    My "extra" marble aquarium is in inventory, so at least there's that. I have a 2nd one completed, but I've left it hanging out in the workshop in hopes S8 will fix this SOON (made 2 simultaneously, but only collected one). But that is tying up my workshop which keeps me from crafting ahead on things I know I will need for Step 10 while I wait for a fix...so now this is wasting time AND resources. But I'm afraid to collect it only to have it disappear later! I am super frustrated right now!
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Rhino Keeper
    Count me as another of the goal nine losers.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    I think the addition makes it 16 more teeth/sharks but you did need 4 on goal 13 already-what's unknown is if the change on goal 10 for 4 underwater plants is still all you need for goal 13 or if goal 13 will require 5 underwater plants instead of 4 now.
    In post #297, you wrote that Goal 13 required only 3 Underwater Plants from Goal 10. So both 10 and 13 were changed to 4.